UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Dec 30, 2005
    Style Warz re-cap 12/29/05
    MIDAS
    TEAM GREEN
    Thanks to everyone that comes through and supports this event. More and more I feel that the vision we had is coming to fruition. Now we just need those sponsorship dollars to start rolling in....which they will VERY soon! With that money.....man, we are going to set it off. I am so happy that so many of you like (no LOVE) Style Warz....I also know that the game pisses many of you off. I am sorry to those of you that have ever felt slighted by the game. I appreciate your support and it saddens me when I hear folk say they are not coming back because of an outcome. It is what it is! How you lose reflects on you as well. No one likes a cry baby! I think everyone did a fine job last night and I truly feel like the level of competition was stepped up a notch. We had some very good performers mixed up there with the usual suspex. We also had a few people that should not have entered, but who made my night....shout out to my man "fat boy stocky"!
    Lemme get this thing started: Thank you so very much to our esteemed judges: Mark Carey aka LB aka Px3 (i think?) from Streetlegal Ent: Thank you so much. You are the greatest. It was so very good to see you. Thank you again for your fair assessment of the evening proceedings. I hope that you will come through again as well as submit tracks for the final round and SUPER STYLE WARZ. Super Style Warz will be all original beats yes, did I let a cat out of the bag DJ DNA: Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to come through. You are one of Baltimore's best kept secrets. Keep on doing the damn thing and reppin us on a national level. Also folks....DNA has like 4 slots left on the latest edition of his HARM CITY mixtape series. If you are interested in more info. (price, expectations, dealines, etc) please holla!
    Neil Knarris: Thank you for steppin in during crunch time. I promise to have both you and blank as judges during the next season.
    Thank you so much for your support Pfunk! Congrats again my brotha! I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes, but its official....P-Funk really is married. WOW! That's whats up for real! Way to step up and be responsible. Thank you for joining the ranks of men that realize when you meet a good woman....seize the moment. Good luck to Mr. and Mrs. Lynch.
    Our performers for the night were South Paw Entertainment and Kartel Ent! They were the best! Big Ups to the Kartel! They showed people how to do it....howabout! they catered the event. I mean and had really good food...enough for everyone and some...bbq chicken, meatballs, mac salad, deviled eggs, string beans etc.. It was so good! You guys scored major points with that one! Plus yalll got on stage and ripped it....Tone was on a chair for his whole set...I guess he didnt want anyone in the back to miss him. Thank you Bulldog fam, Majik, majik's bro (sorry...I am still sleepy and can't remember your name)...LOL, karlito, Shakean, Tone! Free BUR KARDI! Thank you guys for putting so much effort into promoting and your overall package! SouthPaw.... you guys kilt it. Thanks for all of your hard work and promotions. Big Ups to my main man, Kadar. I am sorry I didnt get back to you in time....I promise to make it up to you! I am going to listen to you guys CDs really good. I will hit you up with a review as soon as I get a chance.
    Big Ups to Ms. Tris Beats and my gurl Keebie! Good seeing yall! as always! ms. Tris need to holla at you about Super Style Warz beats...we also need to talk about getting you to judge one of these jim janskies! Bosslady! what up homie! Thanks for strollin through! Invisible Set Ent! What up Pop, Moccaa Banks, Jon Boh! yall were all over the city last night....LOL! Thanks for stopping through and bringing CDs. I gave them to all the ladies that were still in the house. Check out that D.O.G. CD yall...gimme some feedback!
    Akira & the entire TEAM GREEN (I like your name alot by the way)!! Buck Buck Buck! Illah allah! Thanks for coming through! polite, mama p & Kind Bud! Next time you betta get in! All my Park Heights people! Big Ups Haz & Oneil...& dem! Danja Danja! Hey Dj...that's my DJ! Thank you! Sean Simms...picture guy! Thank you! 5 Seasons! Thanks! Blankman! What up! Tif & Micki! Thank you for your support! You are a wonderful couple! Tif you are always willing to step in ...in a crunch...THANKS! K-Con...didn't get to see ya, but thanks for coming through! Malcom of CMG...thanks!!!
    Divine Ideals: Thank you for the interview, my sistah! You are such a pleasure to talk to [ALWAYS]! I support everything that you are doing for those of us that are below the radar. if there is ever any thing i can do to assist you with your very noble mission, please get @ me. Thanks again for showing P & I some love. Also, please extend my many thanks to you partna.
    All Stars: Young Wize Iceberg Baby Beast Gata Sheist RYU (shake what cha mama gave yaaaaaaaaa! ) Henny Lo What up Henny! Please holla @ me homie! Notty Head (that was the most passion I ever saw you display. Channel it, but keep it up!) Lace Jinx (he was only 16 OMG!) Special Shoutout goes to the WINNER: MIDAS! I knew you could win it. I see how you get into your performance. Security and I was sitting back watching how you were working out the rhymes in your head....LOL! Security is your biggest fan since the one mi battle....he was "AAAAhhhh shit! Midas gettin ready to tear his ass up!" LOL! It was so fun watching you. You actually look like you are having fun and plus you had the women eating out the palm of your hand after a while. Keep it up man! You really did a great job! I hope more emcees take a page out your book. You really need to pat yourself on the back...you beat a worthy opponent. You to were a great match up! Big Ups to all the beautiful ladies that came up to me and told me that had such a nice time. I appreciate the love tremendously. I hope you really do come back every month as many of your indicated you would. We love what you bring to the event. When I think of more...Ill holla back
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 12/30/2005 08:04:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER