UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Feb 5, 2006
    Bornified King
    I want to send a shout out to my big homie, Born King!! He (or maybe it was his manager) gave me a promo copy of his new 3 song sampler entitled, "Bornified King" at his recent performance at the SONOMA'S BAR & GRILLE. I had a hard time deciding which was my favorite cut on there. It was close .....almost a tie btw "Blue lights" and "Gotta Be a Betta Way" with "Blue Lights" coming out on top only b/c i especially liked the way you road the beat. Plus the ish you was spittin was REAL to me. This blue light business is out of control....THEY ARE WATCHING US all the time. You and I have shared some convos that lead me to believe that you on are on some "nuva" level stuff...... so keep on talkin to the people. It's needed badly. This is a song that I'd add to a mixtape of mine-real meaningful. "Gotta Be a Betta Way" is a great motivational song. Its sounds like you had a lot of fun recording it. Don't let me find out you have a bit of a singing voice on you as well. While I enjoyed the wild abandon you displayed when you performed that rousing rendition of "F*ck That Shiiiiiiiiid" at Sonoma's...it TRULY (IMO) does not show the range you possess as an artist. "Rose Mary's Baby" is just plain scary...LOL! You have an interesting imagination. One thing DNA and I both commented on....YOU KNOW HOW TO GET LIVE. I lost a few pounds rockin wit cha. Nick Soprano [as hype man] was a great compliment to your performance. I look forward to big things from you in the future. Keep a sistah posted!!!
    *
    I decided to post both of my favorites from the Sampler. You can also get a free CD from Bosslady by visiting her site....I'ma let the people decide what they think is the best!!! Be sure to hit Born King up on his myspace page if you feelin his music......hit him up if you NOT feelin it too!!! ....Be sure you just hit him up.....thank you...ok!
    *
    For those of you that are always asking me about shows.....THIS IS A PLACE THAT BOOKS TALENT!!! http://www.sonomasbar.com/ Its located at 7284 CRADLEROCK WAY, COLUMBIA, MD. 21045 Go get some of that suburban LOVE
    *
    You will need to hollar at J OPTIMO NOT Sonoma's. He is the promoter & host. I don't have his number so you will need to add "make a trip out to Columbia" to your agenda. You will need to go there and talk to J for yourself. Please note: I am not sure if its every Tuesday...but I know its twice a month....I know that for sure. Next show...I'll let you know. I just gave you another reason to check this blog often....LOL! Make sure you have a demo to give to him.
    *
    From Baltimore: Take I-95 S towards BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON. Take the MD-32 WEST exit (exit 38B), towards COLUMBIA. Merge onto MD-32 W. Take the BROKEN LAND PARKWAY exit. Merge onto BROKEN LAND PKWY. Turn right onto CRADLEROCK WAY. Sonoma's is located in Owen Brown Village Center, 7284 CRADLEROCK WAY.
    *
    From Washington: Take I-95 N towards BALTIMORE/COLLEGE PARK. Take the MD-32 WEST exit (exit 38B), towards COLUMBIA. Merge onto MD-32 W. Take the BROKEN LAND PARKWAY exit. Merge onto BROKEN LAND PKWY. Turn right onto CRADLEROCK WAY. Sonoma's is located in Owen Brown Village Center, 7284 CRADLEROCK WAY.

    What are your thougths on the blue lights as crime deterrants?

    Here's what the City Paper thought.

    Do they make you feel safer?

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 2/05/2006 07:47:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Monday, February 06, 2006 1:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      THANK YOU C! THAT'S STRAIGHT LOVE. I WILL MAKE SURE BORNKING CHECKS THIS OUT. I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS WRITE UP AND HE WILL ALSO. THIS IS A GOOD PIECE FOR HIS PRESS KIT. ONECE AGAIN THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

      1 LUV, BOSSLADY THE BUSINESS WOMAN
      (MANAGER OF BORNKING)

      WWW.H-O-PRECORDS.COM
      WWW.JAMEAZEYENTERTAINMNET.BIZ
      EMAIL: JAMEAZEYENT@YAHOO.COM OR BOSSLADY@H-O-PRECORDS.COM

       
    • At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Al said…

      thanks for posting those 2 tracks, they aren't on the Born King street album that I got from Boss Lady. "Blue Lights" is crazy, I've been waiting for someone around here to make a song addressing that situation.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER