UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Apr 8, 2006
    T.I. KING

    522,000 people bought T.I.'s new CD, KING, during the first week!

    That is Amazing! Say what you want to say....The SOUTH sells records.

    What is it that makes that many people go out and buy the same product? I hope I can get people that pumped about anything I am pushing. That is what I'm talkin bout!

    In my case, I never go out and buy something immediately unless I am already a fan. I bought both Get Rich or Die Tryin and The Black Album many many many months after they both dropped. I'm embarassed to admit it, but I like to know what others think. I try to get a wide variety of perspectives then I go cop it if a few key people tell me its worth the money. Case and point: Jeezy's album by many accounts sucks, but it's appeal is undeniable.
    *
    I always liked T.I., but never purchased any of his albums. Big Ups to R-Sin (an up and coming Baltimore artist)!!!! He gave me T.I.'s new CD as a gift today - That was so sweet.
    *
    I am soooooooooooo thankful!!! I love it!!!
    *
    Below are the first couple of songs that really jumped out at me after listening to it over the weekend. I am sure as time goes on my appreciation for the CD will increase. Its about damn time that a CD came out where I was actually satisfied.
    *
    Tracklisting:
    Is it me or does the intro background beat sound like a Baltimore Club song is going to come on? LOL! man.....people betta start hollaring at people like Samir and Boo Man RIGHT NOW! In a min....these brothas are gonna be in serious demand. I'm glad I'm cool with both of them. he he!

    1.King Back - (with T.I.) produced by none other than Just Blaze....Shit's tight! Its amazing how the same man can work with Jay or Freeway and give you one sound...then flip it an go down south and make it happen like this with T.I. wow! I am so impressed on so many levels. I hang out with a lot of producers, but very few have the range dude possesses.
    2.Front Back - (with T.I./UGK) - 5.5
    3.What You Know - (with T.I.) OMG! Every time this song comes on in the club, in the car...wherever I am...I want to dance. This is a really good song. I like his words and I love the beat. T.I. really shined on this track.
    4.I'm Talkin' To You - (with T.I.) Just Blaze was really showing off on this one....Just let it ride!!
    5.Live In The Sky - (with T.I./Jamie Foxx) This is Jamie's year !!! Song's FIYAH!!! & its so very heartwarming to see someone express deeper feelings in their music.
    6.Ride Wit Me - (with T.I.) I like this song as I listen to it more.
    7. Breakup, The - (with T.I.) Mike Epps is hillarious on this one!!!!
    8. Why You Wanna - (with T.I.) Laid-back flip of the Basement Boys / Crystal Waters Classic!!! One of the motivating factors for adding this CD to my collection. I wish an artist from Baltimore would have done this first. I bet that sample was expensive...LOL!
    9.Get It - (with T.I.) The chemistry between TIP and Swiss Beats first became evident to me on "Bring um out"....but for those of you that need more....listen to this jawnt!!! I love it!
    10.Top Back - (with T.I.)
    11.I'm Straight - (with T.I./Young Dro/Young Jeezy) I thought this one was aiiight. I wish Jezzy would have showed some more dexterity. He really does talk about the same stuff all the time....LOL! I love Jezzy, but daaaaaaaaaaaam!
    12. Undertaker - (with T.I./Young Buck/Young Dro) Not sure!
    13.Stand Up Guy - (with T.I.)
    14.You Know Who - (with T.I.)
    15.Good Life - (with T.I./Pharrell/Common) HOTNESS!
    16.Hello - (with T.I./Governor) I love this song!
    17.Told You So - (with T.I.)
    18.Bankhead - (with PSC/Young Dro) I hear the potential in T.I.'s PSC group members. I look forward to hearing more from them.


    Guess what yall......I got my camera back! Yipppppee! I'll be back to flickin it up in a min....I need to get me some batteries!!!

    Be sure you check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 4/08/2006 08:14:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Never have I ever liked any of T.I.'s songs. ven radio play. I thought his lyrics were repeated the same thing over and over plus the beats were just not cuttin' for me. Until finally.. T.I. cam out with King. This CD blows Jeezy's outta the water for me. His style changed and his beats are knockin and his lyrics are my kind of hustler music. Especially 'Top Back' the beat drops in my car, for sure. I had to have this CD. It is especially good. I think now thay he has but out such a tremendous good album... you think his next album will be just as eqeually good? I hope so if not KING will always remain in my CD case and in my car and in my house and in my computer at work. I do like it that much.

       
    • At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Sorry it took me a min...I can't add comments from my home.

      I like 'Top Back' the more I listen to it. The whole CD is designed to be played in the club...when you hear it loud it takes ova you. The beats are hot and this is mos def hustler music at its best.


      As for future CDs.....Like you pointed out...he has changed for the ghood recently....so perhaps this is the new improved version of T.I. or perhaps he has finally dropped the "yes" men on his team. Plus, he is running around calling himself the KING. He better bring the heat everytime. Usually an artist's first album is the one that is hard to top...so from the look of things...T.I., like fine wine, gets better with time...LOL! cliche, but true!

      Thanks for the feedback! You make me wish I would have went into more detail.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER