UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jun 3, 2006
    B.O.M.B. (King of Da Streets Vol. 1)
    Whats ghood.....Shout out to B.O.M.B.
    *
    This man went through so much to get me his CD. That was real! I finally got the chance to sit and really give him a good listen. Thanks you for being so patient.
    *
    From the hip:
    The cover art was simple and really didn't convey who or what was B.O.M.B., but it was very professionally done ....so he didn't lose any points there. IMO The cover is the REAL intro......so just like you intro your tape [<---^^^edit: LOL! I am really dating myself. CD yall know, what Im sayin!] real BIG.....your cover has to be as inviting and really set the tone for the CD...folk need to start looking at their covers in that way. Everyone is so visually stimulated nowadays...blame cable and the internet...got to grab folk's attention early! I appreciate that you added a tracklisting...& it was very easy to read...which made referencing and reviewing very easy. You get points for that! Only thing....I wish you would have included the producer names as well. It would have been nice to match the work with a name...producers deserve love too! LOL! I think the "industry beat" selections were on point, for the most part*. I like how you spit over some older tracks. So much of today's music is good because it is what we are "accustomed to"....I really wonder how much of it is truly timeless.
    *
    FYI: I only really comment on elements of the product that impress me tremendously or bother me so much that I can't contain myself. If there is no comment....Its all good...DO YOU....!
    *
    Anyways......Here we go.......

    Intro - OMG!!! LOL! I cracked up when I listened to what the computer was actually saying!!!
    *
    2. My Story -
    *
    3. In the Cut -
    *
    4. Huh, What* - Ova the Rick Ross "Everyday Im Hustlin" track - Sounds like you are overpowering the beat. You made the song more about listening to what you had to say and less about the beat as I imagine it was intended. You definitely spit some hot ish and the hook definitely has potential. My suggestion: Re-do the song over a stronger ....crunker...Southern track or redo it over a funky ass local track. Tell somebody to make you something that is southern sounding but matches your upnorth flow on that one. In certain parts you do some tricky word play...the track should reflect that. Its a shame that so many people are still just letting the track ride without playing with the background tracks. The vocals have a lot of potential....the track was not ready for them.
    *
    5. Set Up (EXCLUSIVE)-
    *
    6. I got that - I know the streets love this one! "I Got Dat Did".... did you loop a cell phone ringtone in the back ground. One guy [#2- maybe that was Jimmy Beamz] REALLY sounded like Fat Joe....I was just waiting for him to buss out with some spanish...LOL!
    *
    7. Still Tippin (REMIX) - WOAH!!!! aiight! I can tell yall put some effort into the creation of this.....go head wit tha Chopped and Screwed....LOL!

    8. King of Da Streets - Very busy track. Not sure if thats a ghood or bad thing. Will have to listen to it some more.

    9. How to Spit Bars [Lesson 112] MP3 - I love the original song ......but


    Yeah! Yall kilt this one!!!!

    Baltimore, Humn man!!!
    This song would make me a fan - I like this:

    ".....Chillin with rich nigga down south is [?]
    Cause I talk about pistols
    they won't push my shit through
    they want me to talk about dancing and
    partying
    like my lifes been fun like that man...hardly

    What I could
    tell you about tho....
    is the bodies
    in the alleys
    dumped
    the
    stinch in the air that got me

    but the industry scared to let me
    introduce my world
    Thats why in the booth I constantly introduce, my
    world... Baltimore, Baby!!!!...."



    I LOVE HOW YOU SAID IT!!!!!

    10. All a Nigga Want (EXCLUSIVE) -
    *
    11.Money - Very cool sample....." I dont know why I love you"..... I'm really feelin this song. Buuuut again.... I kinda feel like you freaked the song more in a way that directs the listeners' focus on your words and not on that hot ass track. For some folk, that is a really good thing....but if you're anything like me and think [right now] its a "producer's game"...I would have preferred less words on a track like this. It's definitely on some rock star ish....all my pickiness aside.....its a mixtape jewel.
    *
    12. Hoes (Remix)- (B.O.M.B., Lil Wayne, Mannie Fresh)
    *
    13. Don't Say Nothing (Remix) -
    *
    One Shot, Two Shot - I like! Straight Gutter!
    *
    The Incredibles (AZ, Backland, B.O.M.B) - AZ is definitely one of the most underrated and arguably underappreciated MC IMO. I say underappreciated because his voice and persona is so unique....looking at his story ...you would think that orginality is no longer appreciated in Hip Hop. Backland and BOMB both held their own next to the god. Im glad to see more Bmore artists working together on songs. That's whats up! B.O.M.B. couldn't have picked a better person...Backland is the man around town. His new mixtape, "Back in Business" has the streets buzzin.
    *
    Bitch N*ggas (Remix)-
    *
    Who Run It (Remix) -
    *
    The Best of You (EXCLUSIVE) - Great story! Very 80's feel.
    *
    Two For One -
    *
    Get That Money (EXCLUSIVE) -I like the hook and I love how you rode the track.
    *
    B.O.M.B.- Baltimore's on your back?? WOAH!!! you better eat your vegetables! Good ish!
    *
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @
    www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 6/03/2006 07:49:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER