UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 23, 2006
    He can do NOE wrong!!!


    "Im like coffee cause I did good off my last drop"
    he he! I really liked that line.....
    *
    Aiiiiight.......so yall know I am putting together a mixtape. I am sooooo excited!!!! I'm gonna offer you a ONE STOP SHOP FOR REAL!!!!
    *
    One person in particular who not only stood out because of the prompt response I received when I requested material, but also because I really was feelin the music. Al of govt names wrote about him a few months back, but I am just now taking the time to really smell the roses.

    NOE is the name....

    Some of you may also know him as NOE MONEY


    Now let me get this out the way......
    YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!
    If you were to close you eyes and just listen....you would swear he sounds like Jigga. I mean......SERIOUSLY.....its uncanny!!! There really is no getting around that so......
    *
    all that aside.....
    *
    I pray that folk give him a chance. I can't really give a full review because I've only heard a few of his songs. But of what I have heard...... Dude can really spit. He is on that "yeah I'm cocky, but don't knock me" ish. I love it. We got a hell a lot of "crack slingers" and "pack movers" round here....that catch hacks ....& people thinking its slick to talk about how dusty their azz is.....is gettin a little played out. We need more artists from Bmore that have a lil "slickness" about them. Erebody ain't poor and poverty is an un desireable condition everywhere, but Baltimore, apparently ...LOL! I like my men "CLEAN" aka no one that brags about wearing the same clothes for 3 days straight. A guy will tell you in a second that a female emcee, "needs to have lil boys at home with greasy palms in order to be successful"...well I want to counter that!!!!......guys need to know that we like a lil eye candy too. We like to do a lil fantasizing from time to time too!!! LOL! I love the guys who from the time they enter the venue ..til the time they leave the venue...you are clocking their moves because they have an aura about them that demands attention. He and D.O.G. are two artists that give me that kinda of feeling.
    *
    I currently have his song, "Murda Murda Money", playing in my MYSPACE player. The feedback has been really good. This is some mixtape ish fo sho! I believe that he is rockin ova a Jigga beat. Yeah Yeah Yeah...go awn and ask.....why??? I think he knows that ...it is what it is...so why fake like erebody ain't gonna already say he tryna sound or be like Jay. I would imagine that its a gift and a curse to sound like someon that is so beloved. But if you think about it Jay Z didn't always sound the way he sounds now. sooooo, I guess we would have to listen to old NOE to truly NOE the difference...LOL! Maybe.....just maybe that is the way his voice sounds. If we can just get past the comparisons...maybe folk will find that he really puts some effort into his bars. This track was a great introduction ....his flow fit the track perfectly. The violins in the back were constantly revving me up! I was totally into it. .......& anybody that knows me....knows...I am NOT into mixtapes like that. I am a HUGE supporter of original concepts.
    *
    I mentioned to NOE that he needs to start coming out to events and things more. He doens't live in Bmore at this time, but he has assured me that he will become more visible. I told him that as a whole the scene is becoming much more reponsive to local talent. Not that he has to be here per se...cause if you check his page or google him...you will find that he truly does rep Bmore all day long!!! I just had to add this.... he has impeccable manners!!! OMG! this guy can really do NOE wrong in my book LOL! Oh yeah....& did I mention that he is signed to the Dipset????
    *
    Message from NOE:
    "THE STREETS AIN'T A 'PLACE' NO MORE. CUZ NOW THEY SELL IT AS A MINDFRAME. THOSE THAT HAVE LIVED AND SURVIVED ARE A DYING BREED. THERE IS NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT STRUGGLE AND GUNS. TRUTH NEVER HAS TO BE SOLD MY NIGGAS. WE ARE GOOD BOYZ WHO LEARNED TO RIP CHARGE PAPERS INTO LOTTO TICKETS....."--NOE, HUSH MAGAZINE
    *
    STAY UP MY NIGGA MY PULSE IS YOUR PULSE!!!!!!!!
    NOE-DIPSET/BYRDGANG!!
    *
    A few folks hit me up wondering how they can get some of his music. I am going to find out what he has coming out in the near future, but in the meantime..... NOE has music on his MYSPACE page as well as a mixtape for sale on ebay called the "Brix Tape". Also, DJ J-Spin (Patapsco Flea Market - Sat. & Sun) has a few CDS of some of his older material at his stand. Speaking of J Spin, definitely stop in and let him know that you are interested in some Balimore Hip Hop. knowing J...they way I know him...him not selling a wide selection of local music has more to do with people not asking for it than him not being down for the cause!!!
    *
    Also in my player ......
    Silo - Betty Boo Getto (FIYAH!!!!)
    The Boy Blesst ("We ridin 2 miles an hours...& erebody" ...for those that be on that lean)
    E the Poet Emcee ("Life's Story"....he is spittin that real ish!)
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/23/2006 03:31:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm definately feeling Noe as a artist he's that future!!

       
    • At Thursday, September 04, 2008 6:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      NOE IS SUPER SIC W/ IT!!! ME AND THAT CAT DID A SONG TOGETHER "TIME IS MONEY" ON HIS "THE BRIXTAPE" HOSTED BY JIM JONES, CHECK ME OUT: MYSPACE.COM/MILWAUKEELATEEF &/OR YOUTUBE: MILWAUKEE LATEEF "FAITHFUL" (REMIX TO
      COMMONS JOINT)......ONE HUNNID!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER