UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Apr 16, 2006
    Living life like its GOLDEN



    Happy Easter, EVERYONE!!! and Happy Passover (belated)....Duh! is Passover a "Happy" holiday?

    Oh my its been a busy last couple of days. Went to several events that were out of this world. I will have to tell you about each individually when I get time...cause I am crazy busy, my computer is moving super slow ( I think I need a new modem) and b/c I have pics to share and that takes a sec. Work with me.......


    Big Ups to my home gurls, Golden Seal!!!!

    The Brown Sugar II event (Friday April 14, 2006) was definitely a great look for these ladies who've come back on the scene carrying it like they ain't NEVER left. First time I saw them was back in like October at Bossman's jumpoff...sheesh yall cover a lot of ground- FAST! REAL TALK! Back to back SUCCESSFUL events, a new DJ Booman hosted mixtape (peep the cover yall!)...what's next, GS? A Hip Hop Carnival....LOL!?

    You deserve a lot of credit for not only bringing all of those supastars together (AGAIN), but for also finding a super super cool location for the event. The vibe was sooooooooo "dossier and kush"! I loved it!!! It felt very creative and artsy... almost like being in a different city for a minute. Thanks for the invite. GS: The locale made me realize...I need to lose some weight...the steps damn near killed me (4 flights up!)

    What's bugged out is that....earlier Friday evening....KW Griff and Squirrel Wide played a new Boo Man and Jimmy CLUB track and who was on it...LOL! Yeah Yeah Yeah, Golden Seal! I am woman hear me roah! Specially that JahLi...ANYWAY....yawl know how I ramble.... he he!

    Brown Sugar II........Brown Sugar II............Brown Sugar II

    I arrived as Che Ray was singing what I am willing to bet BIG $$$$ ....will be his first HUGE hit. This song will take him there. I've heard the same compliment from everyone about this song, "If he had a CD with that song on it, Id go buy it right now!!!". Soooooooooooo anybody out there looking for a HOT...soulful R&B type track.....Find this man! "BLESSED".....I didn't even tell yall the name of it...LOL! Ladies, It's a song about a man that is so in love with "just being with yoooooooooou"....... Fellas....we love it when a man tells us that we are "perfect for him"....as if "custom made" for his specifications... Chillllle he says some stuff in this song. Plus, MY GIRL from Madonna Elementary School, "C" (I'm not gonna put her gov't out there..not sure what name she performs under..LOL!) is one of his back up singers. Sombody...AnyBODY...EVERYBODY... please come check this guy out...he is *special*.

    OGUN did his thang on Friday! I wish I had a picture of his T shirt. It said something like "Balti-nopoly"! It was very appropriate for the evening. O's faith is being tested...so I ask that all of you continue to send up your prayers.

    *

    Oh Yeeeeeeeeah! Be on the look out for "Oil and Water 2". If you thought the first Ogun and Profound collab was hot....just imagine what a year and a few wild ass experiences will do to ya music. I like these 2 pictures (below)....he looks so serious. he he! Look at Profound's mugg too. LOL! They were really into the song. Ya got to respect that.




    Jeneba Suma is HOUSE music!!! 1 mo time.....Jeneba Suma is HOUSE music!!! The voice.... the energy...the expressions...the OUTFITS!!! I always have fun whenever she is performing. Her voice is so powerful and unique. Her new song talks about being comfortible in her/your own skin. I can relate to that on so many levels. I heard she added some HEAT to the BROWN SUGAR Mixtape. Another GREAT reason to buy it! She'll make you want to dance.....& as the pics show....she has no problem with breaking out into a 2-step with ya.



    I had to leave before Brown F.I.S.H and Golden Seal performed. My homegirl from the "foreign exchange" program was rollin with me and we were starved. By the time we arrived the food was all gone...LOL! "We missed the food by 5 mins"...LOL! Ain't that what they always say. On my way out...I peeped OOH readying for for his "princely" entrance. You have got to see it for yourself and I don't want to talk about it until I can take pics....but I leave you with one thought. Think Prince Hakeem with the rose petals that told the story of his journey......LOL! He's a Fool! I know my girls, GS tore it down. I am so sorry I wasn't there...yall need to come out earlier in yall show....LOL! I got yall first drinks at the In the Field jump off....(water that is...LOL!). Congrats AGAIN on a great show!!!

    I want to make a toast......

    Raise your glasses of Thunderbird (insert the name of your favorite cheap liquor) high:

    "To NEW beginnings....

    Sometimes you must destroy to rebuild"

    I wanted a change, but DAYUUUUUUUUUM... I think my hair stylist drank a lil too much RIPPLE cause she cut all my damn hair off!!! Call me Becky from now on

    .....its all good tho! Ima work it!

    I holla, fam!

    *
    &.............Be to check a sista out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 4/16/2006 05:14:00 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER