UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Apr 7, 2006
    Style Warz - The Melodrama (Coming to a hood near you)
    This blog entry is truly going to come as a shock to many of you. Many of you wish that I would comment further than I plan to about the MESS that is occuring between the Style Warz co-organizers, but you'll have to wait. This is gonna make for a great story!!! Drama, Lies, Deceit, Tapes, Sex, Money, Police...etc....DAMN! What more do you need?
    *
    From the bottom of my heart:
    • I love Baltimore and it's talented artists.........
    • I feel so sad that I am even involved this fiasco in any way.........
    • I feel bad that folk have been included in what should have been a small loop....
    • I hate that my personal business is in the streets.........
    • I hate that I can't wish a peaceful resolution into existence........
    • I wish I ....coulda ....shoulda....woulda.....
    I've decided that this whole situtaion is not going to be what causes me to develop an ulcer. Life is waaaay to short to let momentary glitches mess up the rest of my operations underway. Because I believe that right is right and wrong is just wrong....I am going to let this play out exactly as some people predicted it would. I am running far far away from this situation, my former business associate and his spouse. I honestly have no more energy for a dirty fight.
    *
    Sooooooooooooooooo.....that being said....Style Warz will never be as it was again. You have heard this from me. My partner has informed me that....he is moving on with out me........... & b/c of recent events.....I NOW agree that reconcilliation is not possible. It's a sad day for me. In many ways it feels like a bitter divorce and Im the one on the short end of the stick. I say that, not so you will look at me as a victim, but more so that you can understand how much of myself I put into everything I do.
    *
    I would never sit here and talk bad about something I created....I can't even attack it with relish b/c the reality is that destroying it or saying Style Warz is not the sh*t would be like saying my own child is ugly or was unwanted. I am trying to do right by Baltmore. I wished to work it out...I swear I did. I am NOT about this. That is the only thing I can keep telling myself during this uncertain time.
    *
    My advice to everyone considering building something with someone else.....ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. That is the best piece of advice that was EVER offered to me. Too bad I was so naive as to not understand the significance of it.
    *
    On a lighter note:
    So many rumors are swirling about this NEW hip hop event that I am going to give in Baltimore.....LOL! Please someone tell me some more about it. People talk so much its re-di-cu-lous. The last point I want to make is....if you don't hear it from me...say it isn't so. Right about now...I am stunned.....preoccupied .....amazed......befuddled....dumbfounded.....
    *
    I'll be back people.....give me a sec to get my mind right
    Be sure you check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 4/07/2006 04:09:00 PM  
    5 Comments:
    • At Friday, April 07, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Stay Up C-Love!!

       
    • At Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      This is a sad day in Bmore HipHop. Style Warz will not be the same. Be you, stand firm -I have no doubt your future endeavors will be successful. And just when "we" think this hiphop community is growing, the stumbling blocks keep coming and coming. Let me know if I can do anything.

      Peace-n-Progress

       
    • At Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger n/a said…

      Keep the faith!

       
    • At Monday, April 10, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Keep doing your thing C Love! I think the whole thing is some bullshit. All so I notice that P Funk always erases threads that are not too good but not this one it's still going on mmmmmm I wonder?

       
    • At Monday, April 10, 2006 3:22:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Thank you so much!

      All of you that made your support public are so sweet.

      I hope you continue to read the blog....there is so much positive stuff going on, I don't want this one incident to make people lose hope.

      I plan to keep it interesting!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER