UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 3, 2006
    What chu know bout daaaaat...I know all about daaaat!
    I ask that you all to join me in a round of applause for Ms. Shellbe Raw for her recent profile, "RAW NERVE" in the Baltimore City Paper. Shellbe, now folk are gonna ALWAYS expect you to be on top of your game. Im sure you'll be able to handle it tho!
    *
    I think you touched upon some really great issues and really expressed the heartfelt sentiments of many up and coming performers. I applaud you for being so open and fourthcoming - the truth will always set you free. Word of advice: get ready for fan mail.....& some may not be the kind you want...LOL! With the ghood always comes a lil bad. My city paper picture/article has netted me a whole slew of NEW male admirers..... Be careful, girl!!! In fact, one coudn't contain his "genuine love and affection" for me any longer ...so he wrote me a letter before he got out of prison.....droppin quotes from the article ...actin like he knew me from back in the day. I kept that letter in case I ever pop up missing....he goes up for parole in November [2006].
    *
    All the seeds you planted are starting to root....doesn't it feel nice to see the little sprouts coming up out the ground. Buuuut don't make the mistake of just sitting in your garden and smelling the roses...be proactive [with an "e"... not the bump cream]....& periodically prune for weeds ....they will stiffle your growth.
    *
    On a serious note....Today is a glorious day.....ride the wave, but don't let it consume you....you need your strength. It don't get easier from this point....it gets harder....or in your case....RAW-ER...LOL!
    *
    For those of that want to see why the call her "pretty, but gritty"......I have an idea:

    *TONIGHT* TONIGHT*TONIGHT
    K-Productions
    [Northwood Shopping Center]
    9-2 AM / $10
    B.Y.O.B.
    It's sooooooooooo real "IN THE FIELD"
    See yall!




    This Friday @ Hammerjack's



    T.I. will be performing all your favorites, "Bring em out" and "Rubberband Man" as well as the new Heat off his already platinum release, KING. This should be the most pumped concert at Hammerjack's EVER. Get your ticket early tho...I heard after it was all said and done...Jeezy "at the door" tix were $75/$100 OMG! Neva would I, but hey, its Baller-more, baby!!!

    *
    & if it ain't broke...why fix it.....
    PERFORMING LIVE:
    D.O.G. - "Hey Ryda.....Hey Ryda.....Hey Ryda...Hey Ryda"


    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/03/2006 08:27:00 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      Oh snap (lol...who says that anymore? no one but ME!)......I made the C-Love Blog, I'm in the big leagues now.

      Excellent review/comment, thank you soooooo much; that many more people will know about me and the article now, cuz "You've got viewers"

      See you tonight!

       
    • At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      LOL! "got viewers" you have given me the best idea!

      The pic is really niiiiice. I still haven't got a copy of the paper, but Ill pick one up later today so that you can autograph it for me..he he!

      See ya lata, Ms Lady!

       
    • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      Guess I still owe you that autograph........

      R U coming out 2nite?

       
    • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:52:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      I think I'll pass tonight, but I still have the paper...I will most def get it from you. To be entirely honest with you...I should have stayed in last night...I wasn't in the mood & I would imagine my face SAID IT. I am soooo NOT in the mood to do ANYTHING right now.

      You should get the pic and article framed and/or mounted. The paper will start to yellow after a while. The Dr. I work for took mine to this place and got it laminated and mounted on a plaque...it looks so niiice.

      oH YEAH~! Your workout routine must be a monster.....you need to be the one on the radio giving out the get fit tips instead of Nicki...LOL!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER