UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Feb 16, 2006
    Mixtapes, Cable TV and Undersound Hip Hop....
    I was just commenting to someone that I hadn't heard anything from Boss Man in a minute and voile' Not sure if this news is old to some, but it was news to me... Boss Man has a new CD hosted by Bigmike and DJ Envy. His last mixtape was hosted by Envy...I didnt get one. Damn! I must admit it was kinda cool when I stumbled upon this interview in a really indirect way. The internet is amazing. Check out the comments.
    PX has been everywhere lately. They performed at Style Warz then again at Old School Mondays at the 5 Seasons (Big Ups Star Status Entertainment and Sonny Brown). There may be another spot that I am leaving out because I have been running into these brothers alot. Congrats are in order- NEW PX -TRACKS -FEATURED ON FX'S #1 SHOW EMMY NOMINATED "THE SHEILD " NEW SEASON! (sorry the pic is so light. Then are a lil darker in person).Congrats to "Mr Back packers and Bentley's" Eyekon. With a new compilation CD and a distribution deal...I bet you have a lot to smile about these days. You can check out Eyekon (pictured with Zu Kenny and his pretty lady friend) on March, 13 2006 at Under Sound Music Presents: A Night w/ Zion I @ Sonar 407 Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 Cost: $10 According to his myspace page: This is a special event brought to you by Under Sound Music and the folks at Sonar. The Bay Area's own Zion I for one night only in B'more featuring a supporting cast of Under Sound artists including Eyekon, Breaka, Days Dirges and Ab Rock. Join us as we present hip hop how it's supposed to be done.

    Sounds like a hot show. I'll no doubt be there!

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 2/16/2006 04:39:00 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Inside Man said…

      Bossman has so much potential, I thought two years ago he was really going to blow. Hopefully he'll break through . I need to getg my hands on that mixtape........

       
    • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:09:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      I cant even tell you where they are sold. I usually see his team out at the Patapsco Flea Market, but I never saw them with this Envy hosted mixtape. I will look around...if I find a place with them...Ill put you d.

      As for him blowing....only time will tell. He most def has the chops, but you and I both know that sometimes that simply is not enough.

      Thanks for reading! Your blog is great! Do you do music reviews? Have you heard of Style Warz? We have one going on this week..the big one...you should come to one soon. That is if you haven't already...LOL!

       
    • At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:50:00 AM, Blogger Inside Man said…

      Writing muic reviews and being a full time DJ would be my dream jobs, unforutanetly their just dreams right now I do the IT thing. All reviewing is just on the blog when I get the chance.

      I've heard of Style Wars but have yet to attend. I'll be in B-More this weekend so if something is jumping off I would attend no doubt.

       
    • At Friday, March 03, 2006 2:40:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      sorry kg...got your message late

      hit me up on my space or 443-850-1134

      Baltimore doesn't have much going on...LOL!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER