UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Apr 18, 2006
    Cherish the good people in your life
    Finally got around to checking out Season the Microphone Mondays at the Yabba Pot. Hosted by the Unison Collective, the b-Monthly event is quickly gaining steam in Baltimore. Every other Monday, they offer a live DJ, open mic and feature different established acts for $5. DJ Face was DJ-ing on the 10th [the night I attended] so in between sets we were treated to some ghood music. Brown F.I.S.H. and 360 were performing. Both did an excellent job. The set up was very cool - very intimate, little tables, plants....very colorful with lots of cool art adorning the walls. I reccommend this event to anyone looking for a chill spot to hangout on a Monday night. Very peaceful vibe....even saw a few folk that looked over 40. The Yabba Pot is a vegan restaurant with lots of yummy sounding food items on the menu and exotic juices in the coolers.

    On some real ish: During BF's set a few members of 360 including Shellbe Raw joined them on stage to perform a tribute song to one of their friends who was recently killed [i believe]....I ended up needing to leave the spot for a sec cause it made me realize that my grandfather had passed not to long ago [December] & I got sad for a sec. Soooooooo I ended up having a "get together" at my house yesterday b/c I wanted to be around some of the people that are part of my new extended family. We had a great time...next time you all will be invited! PROMISE! Life is so so so short. I want to be cool with everyone! I Cherish the time I have with people who genuinly love me. If I have not shown you the proper amount of love lately, please tell me. I need my friends to keep me grounded. I appreciate all of you that came through.....WOW! Im not even gonna name drop! he he!

    Be sure to check me out on myspace! Lata!

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 4/18/2006 01:02:00 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      WOW........I didn't know that that's why you left. I can relate to dealing with the loss of a loved one. That song/set was so therapeutic, I almost cried.......my voice got all ugly, but it was beautiful all at the same time, LOL

      I'm glad your gathering was a success, I wanted to be there....

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER