UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 19, 2006
    No Doubt.....Baltimore has produced a few Rotten Apples

    (stream)
    (Mp3)
    *
    A few weeks back...I mentioned that quite a few rappers are from Bmore, but no longer claim this as their home town b/c many have put down roots elsewhere. Well...Lloyd Banks is one of them. I am still on the prowl for an actual quote, but I'm sure ole boy lived here.
    *
    Listen for a min ....peep this new Timbo banga! Big Ups to my peoples, Joe!!! He came through with the goods!
    Go Lloyd! but he kinda sounds like someone else
    ...can't put my finger on it tho! ENJOY!
    *
    I hope one of those links work!
    " I'll house you....Girl, you in my house now"
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    I've posted more new MUSIC!!!!
    *
    *
    edit:
    AllHipHop: Is it true you are originally from Baltimore?
    *
    Lloyd Banks: I was born in Baltimore. I was born on the run, I grew up in Queens. The only reason why I was born in Baltimore was because my pops was on the run at the time. He took my moms with him to Baltimore, I stayed there for about a year or two then came back to Queens.
    Thanks, Al!!!
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/19/2006 10:36:00 AM  
    6 Comments:
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Al said…

      http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=698

      AllHipHop: Is it true you are originally from Baltimore?

      Lloyd Banks: I was born in Baltimore. I was born on the run, I grew up in Queens. The only reason why I was born in Baltimore was because my pops was on the run at the time. He took my moms with him to Baltimore, I stayed there for about a year or two then came back to Queens.

       
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Thank you!!!! You are great!

       
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 3:32:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 3:33:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      DAMN..........he clarifies that shit ASAP, he doesn't want anyone to think he's FROM B-More.....not even in the least bit, LOL.

      I'm FROM Boston......but I love B-More too, and feel proud that I can rep the city. Am I the only one who would feel like that?

       
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       
    • At Friday, May 19, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Yet....when b'more blows...I wouldn't be surprised if he totally changes the way in which he explains his Bmore connection. Its all Marketing and sound bites nowadays...I am not even sure he even thought about it before he said it...

      its like there is a stigma attached to this place. That is why if ppl from here dont act like its the shit...no one else will think it.

      Not only that, but the melody or chorus [i'm gettting the terms confused] is some baltimore ish! Very popular club/house song! not to say that Girl ill house you was only played here, but.....it just seemed ironic to me that it came to mind.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER