UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jun 15, 2006
    The Bidnis
    I've been meaning to add to this blog all week. MY BAD!!! I've been so busy ....I have sooooo much to fill all you in on. I can't guarantee that I am going to write everyday...sorry...I do step away from the pc sometimes, but I will give you the scoop as soon as I can...PROMISE! Anywaaaays......ANYBODY that wants to become a regular contributor...just let me know. I will appreciate and love you so much!!!! We can work that out for sure!!!

    Last Thursday.....

    Kelly and I checked out the stage play "Crumbs from the Table of Joy" @ the Center Stage in Mt Vernon, Baltimore City. It was GREAT!!! Thanks for the invite, hon (that was so Baltimore-ish!)

    Directed by David Schweizer


    This charming and heartfelt play marks the return of CENTERSTAGE favorite Lynn Nottage (Intimate Apparel). The Crump family is in trouble. Godfrey-widowed and adrift-has found solace in a mysterious, possibly duplicitous preacher named Father Divine. His daughters, Ernestine and Ermina, have immersed themselves in the glamorous illusions of Hollywood to escape the confusion of adolescence and the dangers of race relations in 1950s Brooklyn. But everything changes when free-spirited Aunt Lily shows up. Suddenly, Godfrey has remarried-a white woman. Ermina discovers boys. And Ernestine? She’s torn between bebop and the Communist Party.

    This is the 2nd Lynn Nottage play that I've seen(Intimate Apparel was the first...another great play!!!) and I am a huge fan. This writer always features a strong, but flawed woman as the main character. I am drawn to feminist issues and/or simpathetic story lines. The writer shows that strong women are often vulnerable and how adversity often brings out the best in them. IMO....Heroines don't get the shine they deserve. The main character/narrator of this play, Amina Robinson, was GREAT! Ernestine [her character] was a little girl that dreamed big!! THAT IS ME- ALL DAY LONG!!! I found a really great interview with her. She seems to have a very nice disposition. I will definitely look for her name in the future. I loved all of the characters ....laughed my butt off at certain parts and left the play feeling truly inspired.

    *

    For those of you that don't want to take my word for it....here is an alternate review

    I would tell you to go see it for your self, but it's run ended on the 11th! Boooo Hooooo for you! LOL!

    I've always loved the City Stage {both the Pearlstone and Head theaters}. This is the place where I've seen many of August Wilson's plays. If you've never been there ....or to a play for that matter....YOU REALLY NEED TO EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS!!!! ....when I was in college I had a season subscription. I really ought to think about renewing that. Theater is an experience that one never forgets. Intimate theaters like CS's Head and Everyman really make the viewer feel like you are part of the scene. I love the feeling of being a fly on the wall. If only I could do this in real life...LOL!

    *
    I was walking around the flea market all tensed up this weekend. I'd been saying that I was going to treat myself to a massage "real soon", but really haven't had the time to invest in finding a person that I would feel comfortable with touching me all ova. LOL! I try to explain to people that real massages are therapeutic...not sexual....BUT tell someone you got a massage and the first thing they think of his sex. GROW UP!!!! We are humans...touch is how we know we are alive and connected with the other humans of the Earth.

    *

    I am not sure if any of you have noticed it but on the 3rd level of Towson Town Center they recently opened a massage/reflexology parlor. Now...Im not to happy about oooh and ahhhing in the mall at the hands of an Asian man (where are the cocoa brown, 6ft 210 pd masseurs with pound basket ball physiques?), but I was in need and willing to try anything.

    I ran into DJ DNA and he referred me to his lady, Leslie. OMG!!!! He ain't tell no lie....THIS girl is awesome!!!! She works out of the Red Door Spas in the Village of Cross Keys and is worth every penny she charges!!! Please tell her I referred you!
    *
    Although I didn't make it to the "Hon Fest" as I had originally planned, I still had a very good time. Next year....I'll be out there with my beehive...hollarin out "B' have"...LOL!

    *

    Be back with more in a few!



    Be ghood and show me some love on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove and while your at it....join the forum

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 6/15/2006 06:00:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER