UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jul 29, 2006
    It's Baltimore Baby LIVE!! Recap pt. 1
    Thanks DNA for spinning during the break!



    I apologize for the delay........

    I want to to thank everyone that came out to the show from the bottom of my heart. Its always a wake up call when you look out into a sea of faces and know very few of them. Now........this used to bother me, but not.........AM OVER JOYED when I see new faces because that means the message is spreading and the movement is getting bigger. I was initially really stressed............I THOUGHT I had an opening act ONLY to find out they wouldn't be able to make it. I'm not going to say any names or get into details (they are my peoples), but under normal circumstances......you stand me up for a show - You get NO more for a long time (if ever!). With the line up I assembled....choosing the line up was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Really.....I couldn't go wrong, but you know how artists with big egos are - NO ONE WANTS TO GO FIRST.....LOL!
    *
    I'm going to come back a lil later with my thoughts on the performers and show in general......but 4 now:
    *


    Swirrel Wyde (from 92 Q) - aaaaah man! The Smut King was in da building. LOL! I so appreciate the fact that he came and showed his face in the spot. Some of yall know how I talk about Swirrel's antics.....LOL! I can't stand all the "noodle" talk, but the man holds Bmore Hip Hop down......so I would never talk side ways about him. I honestly felt honored when I saw him.....it makes me feel like other people are starting to see the magic that is in the air surrounding the local scene. Swirrel is developing a very respectable reputation around the city as someone at the station that has the balls to actually play a song that he likes. Keep it!!! We need a few more Swirrel on the team.


    Tislam [pictured above] - CONGRATS!!!! You are a SUPER promoter LOL! Who else would have a flyer for the event they were attending. Although Ike was the first to pull out.....he too must have sensed that there was someone out there that would appreciate it just a tad bit more. Like I told you that night......you are probably one of the best persons to have won the prize......You would get it!!!
    Pen Dragon - T.A.'s the GANG! BANG! BMORE BABY!!! Good seeing ya!
    Greenspan - Nice meeting you! Keep in touch!
    Young Crip - Thanks for coming. I'm so so so glad you enjoyed the show! Crip's man (thank goodness I didn't get his name) looked like he wanted to slap me when I told him that Crip couldn't perform....LOL! A lot of times at these shows people have no concept of what I am dealing with.....they just see me standing some where and automatically think that I am doing nothing at allm telling all of you like I told about 5 people that night.......THIS AIN'T THAT KIND OF SHOW!!! If you are not on the card.......you will not perform. I am sure this is the same courtesy you want extended to you when it is your time to shine.
    Low Key God and Ray Lugar - I always appreciate ya'll support!!
    ARS (Niige and Mike Mc Intosh) - Was good seeing you both. You know the party's official if ya'll come out!! See ya'll @ the Latin Palace on August 20th.
    Kariz (Bang-N-Beat) - Thanks so much for your continued support! I truly hope this show restored your faith in Baltimore Hip Hop!!!
    *
    Invisible Set Entertainment (D.O.G. [pictured above], Poppa Gwac, Mo Banks, John Boh* & all the other handsome studs in the crew) Look at my peoples TM [cutie in the light green T - above ] * R.I.P. - John Boh informed me that he was mourning the recent loss of daughter. He was at the event trying to take his mind off the funeral that was scheduled for the next day. Please keep them both in your prayers.

    Golden Seal - who ended up being surprise additions to both Ogun and Brown F.I.S.H.'s (Jahli ONLY) sets. You ladies looked lovely as ever. I LOVE yall sexy B-girl style!!! Keep being trendsetters!!!! No body is messin wit chall pimpin!

    ONLY - Thanks BOO!!! You are the best!!! I appreicate your support tremendoulsy!!!! Keep spreadin the good vibrations!!!

    Illah Allah - So niiiiice to look out and see ya!!! Thanks for makin that trip up the road!!!

    Tate- Aiiiiiiiight!!! 8.18.06 @ The 5 Seasons.....ged dat me!!!

    Melanie - ARE YOU ALWAYS SO beautiful!!! Thanks for your energy and spirit! You bought the grown and sexy! I would love to see some of the pics you took! I know they were awesome.....I'd especially like the see the ones you got of Brown F.I.S.H. That set was something special and my camera is not really good at capturing the mood of a place.....I can get a shot, but never a lot of the color.
    RAH RAH - photographer extroidonairre! Thanks for coming!!!
    Ab Rock - I think I saw u, but know we did not talk!
    E- Thanks for coming through!!! Can't wait for the upcoming Spoken Word/Hip Hop Sound Clash Jump -off!!!

    Sonny Brown and Bobby Drake (reppin Major League and Hip Hop 101) were up in the spot chillin. Sonny.......I am so glad to see you are enjoyin your "freedom". Thanks for coming out! It was great to see ya!

    Tim (reppin M.O.L.) - You my peoples!!!! Thanks for chilling out with your peeps all night!

    Jason Torres - Thanks a bunch for all of your kind words. I was a lil frazzled earlier in the evening, but Jason totally put me at ease. Def let me know how the pool game turned out. I don't think I even saw you again after that - THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL "CAUGHT UP". Next time: The beer is really on me. We will get that out the way early.

    Third Infantry Productions - Whats Ghood Peoples!!! Thanks for coming out!!!

    Rob and Sevon (Verzes Magazine) - Thank you very much for your emotional and promotional support leading up to the event and your cool demeanor on the night of. From what I hear the food was really good! Sevon, read your comments on MYSPACE: Thanks......4 REAL!!!! It means a lot when someone that has been documenting the history for so long...let's me know that my efforts are memorable and commendable. I will get up with you both and get your full opinion of the show.

    Al Shipley (Government Names) - Thank you for coming out! I had a NOE cd for you, but it totally slipped my mind. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the show. I lost track of you after a while, but it sounds like you saw it all - That's what's up! Also too............thank you for all the links you sent to my page last week...............I am sure the traffic you helped generated resulted in a few people coming out! That's what its all about! If I can do anything for ya............please let me kno!

    Theo Productions and B. Hurd were in the building! For those of you that are not aware...........Theo produced many of our Bmore Club Favorites, in particular, "Shorty You Phat". I love that song! His newest artist, B. Hurd, recently hit me up on MYSPACE and it was nice to finally put a face with the back and fourth. DUDE is tall as hell! Im like six feet and I felt like a dwarf next to him...........LOL! I'm looking forward to hearing more from these dudes in the near future.

    I think I saw Born King.....LOL! It was very early in the eve and I def didn't see him again! If you were there boo....thanks a mil for coming out...........if I didn't see you...I am MESSED UP!

    Lyrical Leviathan - Keep the powerful and wonderfully concise Hip Hop sound bites coming!!! Your energy was most def in the building! I felt you......you spoke vicariously through me last night! How ya luv dat??? Hip Hop is LIFE, don't waste it!!!

    SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY CHARM CITY FAM!!!! It was so nice seeing C, Backland and the rest of the guys!!! Your presence just helped to raise the official-ness level of the event. Can't wait until NEXT month when yall rip it (OOPS! Did I let that out like that??? LOL! ITS OFFICIAL!!!) Thank you Backland for your comment on MYSPACE!!! It meant a lot to me that you took the time out to holla at me personally.

    Crooked Streets and the Doo Dew Kidz were most def represented! What up Boo Man and Jimmy! I know for a fact that if you could of.....you would have been there! Good Luck with all of your upcoming projects! I know Pop got some amazing footage (HE TOLD ME SO....LOL!)!!! I need to get that! I was cutting up while we were waiting for Brown F.I.S.H. to get set up and every time I looked over......Pop had the camera on me smiling......LOL!

    PX - Thank you darlings!!! You both are really shaping up to become real muscle bound stud muffins...........I peeped the pecs........WOW! I didn't get to talk to either of you after Neil left me at the bar............LOL! Its all ghood doh! I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

    Top of the World's, Swan, was up in the spot chillin. I saw him the next morning and he was looking tired as hell.............LOL! You know that a person is a fan of the music when they will come out to a show on a weeknight despite having to get up and go to work the next morning.

    XO - Thanks boo for coming out! NEXT TIME............get me that muzik EARLY! It was great seeing you. Wish I had more time to talk to you. I hope you lost your mind!!!! Eh XO, that show was cocked n loaded! 4 serious!!

    Kev of SouthPaw was most def in the spot. I didn't see the rest of the guys, but you made me forget all that!! Thanks for all of your kind words and overall positive disposition. I don't meet many people that have as positive an aura as you. Plus, DNA messes wit yall HEAVY!!!! I have a lot of respect for your grind. Keep up the hard work!!!

    ZEKE - I heard you were in the building!!! What up, Nutta! There ain't a nare nutta out here like you!
    Crazy LOVE goes out to Tanya!!! Thanks for coming lady!
    Missy - I got all of your comments. Your support is appreciated!!!

    SPECIAL Shout out to my new friend from the show (Black T shirt: I don't even remember his name....LOL!, but he was so memorable)!!! Your passion for ghood hip hop is wonderful. I am so glad that you read the city paper article and decided to come out.
    [pictured: DNA & KD]
    I'll be back soon with Part II
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 7/29/2006 06:04:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER