UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jul 27, 2006
    "LIVE" doesn't even do it justice
    OK OK OK - STOP!

    OK OK OK - STOP!
    OK OK OK - STOP!!!
    STOP TRICKIN ON PEOPLE!
    STOP TRICKIN ON PEOPLE!!!
    OOH - "SPELL IT RIGHT DAMMIT!!!!"
    *
    OMG!!! I will be back with full report....BUT I HAD to take a sec to thank EREBODY that came out to the first Its Baltimore Baby! LIVE SHOWCASE!!!! it was such a beautiful affair!!! All the acts killed it!!! The crowd was thick...the room was sweaty!!!! Lots of local celebs..... I LOVED IT!!!! Did I already say THE SHOW WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!! There are so many ppl to shout out....yall know this is gonna be a long post...so get ready!!! I will be back later. I'll also post the pics from B's video shoot....yall know Im kinda slow. I already added the pics three times and each time forgot to save it....LOL! So needless to say I am still uploading the same pics. I'ma get to both of these later this eve. Until then.................
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove or www.myspace.com/itsbaltimorebaby & see what other folk have to say about the jumpoff. All feedback is appreciated. I want to make this an enjoyable experience for all. Ladies, I got all the feedback ("Mama Love", as ppl have started calling her, took very detailed notes) Thanks Missy in particular! We are going to make Hip Hop solo lady friendly if I have anything to do with it.(notice I didn't say chicken head, hoodrat, chick, thugette, ect.) I too am a female fan ...so I know what it feels like to want to go out, but none of your friends want to come with you.
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 7/27/2006 08:31:00 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Al said…

      great show, C Love, congrats on pulling it all off. Skarr and Che Ray killed it, it was cool to finally see Brown F.I.S.H. do their thing with a live band, everybody rocked. I just hope you keep putting on shows that ill every single month!

       
    • At Friday, July 28, 2006 1:47:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Thanks Al...there are so many talented artists out here...Im sure it can be pulled off once a month....I just wish that more of the "super stars" would have been there to see what I expect. Its all ghood...the next few months I've line up can rival IBB one - EASILY!!! Get ready....the tide for hip hop in this city is going to change. Hip Hop is gonna be the ish...every last Wed of the month...this show is gonna be the place to be. There were so many super stars in the room....i can feel it!

      Everyone killed it...Brown F.I.S.H. and the band were AWESOME!!!! I was blown away...

      Che was on fiyah! Did a hip hop set...that was different. He is so versatile tho. I knew he'd do that damn thing....

      ill talk about ere thing...in my post...but thanks again for the love

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER