UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Aug 24, 2006
    Boot Camp Click (8.15.06 @ SONAR)
    I do apologize for the delay. My DSL has been actin a fool all weekend and I was hit with a lil summer cold the last few days....so needless to say...I am a lil behind with the news.

    Sidebar:
    Verizon DSL has THE WORSE Customer Service of ALL telecommunication businesses (EVEN WORSE THAN T- MOBILE). It's not the operators.....NO NO they are robots...they read scripts....its the outlandish wait. I have a similar complaint with T-mobile. Nah Nah....T Mobile THE WORSE! They make sure you get tangled up in just enough bs that you think 3 times before you call them again. What person has 1 hour (during the middle of the day) to sit on the phone and work out cell phone billing discrepancies? The PROBLEM.....they know they already GOT us....can you imagine life without phones - again? I can't.....I can't even imagine life without the computer any more.....I don't even watch TV anymore since I was introduced to my lil friend.....

    Man o MAN! This past 2 weeks have been a non-stop ride. There were so many events going on and I was all up in the middle of ALL them. I get AROUND fo sho!

    WE GONE DO THIS ONE AT A TIME....BE PATIENT YALL!



    August 15
    @ Sonar

    Boot Camp Click
    This is my second time seeing the BBC live. I arrived really late and unfortunately missed all of the loval openers. A talented young vocalist named MIKO was finishing up her set as I arrived at the venue. Shakeen (Bulldog Kartel) doing his thang. This was his first time performing since the "re-organization" of the MC-ing collective and I heard he really held his own. I was so happy to hear that. Sha is such a talented artist. I pray that he now gets the attention he deserves. In related news......Its confirmed.....the cries were heard - BAR KARDY (please forgive if I spelled his name incorrectly) is FINALLY home! I saw some girl dragging him out of the club fussing about something or another and I didn't get a chance to say hi.....BUT what up my ninja!!! Break fast Records also performed.....DANG! I missed them again! Sonny Brown was hosting or should I say "keeping the natives at bay" until the head liners took the stage. He had one hell of a job......reminded me of Pork Chop tryna get a word in when he was hosting the Wu Tang show!!! I don't think he could have done a better job under the circumstances. Big Ups to "Dan the Man" (producer/engineer/FINISHER - his credits include "Put Your Lighters Up" by Lil Kim)!!! It was really nice meeting you! I hope you keep in touch!! Big Ups to the Sonar staff and bartenders...yall held it down. Special shout out to the cutie bartender that told me he reads my blog! (I don't remember your name - my bad!)

    I really don't know where I was during their hey day.....but I could not recall any of their songs. Nah....Nah.....I'm lying....I remember the melodies of a few. "Original Gun Clapper", "Buck Em Down", The Mary J. Remix ("?" - That was my joint!) "I Gotcha Open", "How Many Emcee's", "Leflaur Leflaur Eshkoshka" (didn't know that was the title of the song...LOL!)...but that's about it.....I feel so bad admitting that! I've always been into rap music, but I guess I wasn't into committing anything to memory besides Biggie during the 90's. What I will say is.....there show was really live. It was really thick up in the joint .....so maybe I was the only one sleeping. The sheer energy of their fans and the wild abandon these men showed on stage would, if nothing else, keep you captivated.

    There set was like 1.5 hours.....OMFG! & You know I didn't watch all that....LOL! I did catch a few minutes of Buckshots show (I used to think he was so cute back in the day).

    I saw the early part of the show from backstage (& caught a lil of Buck Shot)...snapped up these pics! Hope you enjoy!


    THE SHOW WAS HOT!
    Check ya girl out on myspace.....www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 8/24/2006 04:40:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER