UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Feb 18, 2006
    Peace Talks
    A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be.~ Abraham Maslow
    SAY WORD!


    Above is Adisa Banjoko. Please check out his blog. This is a very deep brotha. I met him on a humble. I was having "one of those days" and needed someone to vent to. I read like three of his article's on Davey D's website and knew that he would be able to relate to my frustration. Now granted....I didn't even know this man....and I wrote him like a 3 page e-mail...LOL! (that is funny now in retrospect) but you know what! he wrote me back. Made me feel very good too. This was another example of how you never know how someone can impact a life. And that some people in the "industry" be frontin about how busy they are...LOL! Thank you Adisa aka The Bishop!!! SInce your weren't afraid to reach out...and b/c you understand the power hip hop has to unite us...I will do what I cam do to assist you on this side of the US. When back in this neck of the woods...please get with me. You have a fan!!! Look up his name...he is def a West Coast brotha walkin the walkin. A talented writer, martial artist....KRS One debate challenger , husband and scholar.....he has balls & I admire that tremendously. He has a new book coming out on 3/4/06 entitled Lyrical Swords Vol. 2: Westside Rebellion. More info can be obtained on his website.


    I really don't want beef...Can we all just get along?
    Was reading Lynne D Johnson's blog today and found an interesting entry on how "Stop Snitchin" has opened a whole new market place. I always crack up when I find a story on Stop Snitchin. Why the hell couldn't I have come up with that. I am always thinking PC...I need to start thinking money. People love ignorance and violence! Ima put that on a shirt, "Ignorance and Violence: The American Way" We are a gangsta ass country! Please check out the story...she raised some very good points. The Start Peace T is available on-line.


    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 2/18/2006 10:46:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER