UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Mar 5, 2006
    "Oh God I think my water just broke"

    " 2 morrow is my due date. All this grinding, love making is finally about to pay off. I can't hold it no more this baby is coming out. Saturday March 4th join me in the delivery room at The Belvedere Lounge (lower Level) as I give birth to the 1st All Female Hip Hop Revue…Even A Man Can Do This” with performances from B-Fly, Golden Seal, Shell Be Raw, Kitty and The Mighty Paradocs. Doors open at 9:00 show start at 10:00pm $10 before 10 more after get there early this is going to be a sold out show.

    Oh God I think my water just broke"


    Nahhhhhhhhhhh...LOL! Not YET!!! I knoooooow you didn't think I was talking about me. No muffin was hiding in my oven, but my fellow promoter/publicist/aspiring media mogul, Tasha (white top - above) gave birth to a biggum (yall remember the doctor on LIFE..LOL!) last night. The "Even A Man Can Do This" All Female Revue (Part I) was a huge success on numerous levels. Not only was it the first show to ever bring most of Baltimore's prominant female performers (primarily hip hop) together on one card, but it was also a "coming out" party of sorts for Tasha. If I am not mistaken, this was her first solo project. The above was an excerpt from her email blast/birth announcement. I know how stressful and tiring the process (event planning and promoting) can be and she appeared to handle every thing marvelously - a shining example of "grace under pressure". I send up a prayer of restoration for you! I know you need it! mwah!
    *
    The turn out was excellent!!! Chopped it up with Midas (March Style Warz performer- a real charmer!), Bernie Dooser (who by the way mentioned that the new Tim Trees album is near completion) and think I spotted Dukey Man (Producer aka Mr. "Whoa Now" - I know that is not his only claim to fame, but B. Rich's new album dropped recently). Not 100% sure - I really wasn't in my usual "networky" kind of mood. I normally would have been trying to get his # or e-mail addy- sumptin. I'd had a long day (the night before I drank like 3 "jolly ranchers" at the Juvy concert ....I'll tell you about dat lata). There were so many of the usual suspects in the buiding that I am going to refrain from naming any one specifically out of fear that I may leave someone out. You know I gots love for all yall !!
    *
    The line up included:
    Jeneba Suma (pictured with OOH of BrownFISH - HOST )
    Mighty Paradox (Philly was in the building MCs + band)
    Tha Plague (the ladies stepped up when Ms Kitty unexpectedly cancelled)
    Shellbe Raw
    B. Fly *
    Golden Seal * *
    *
    Last night was a treat....B. Fly kilt it!! She was already impeccable her white and black stripe suit (with a fiery red top).....but naaah....come SHOWTIME the "pistol packing mama" donned a get up that matched her bravado - BLAZIN!!! (B, you have GOT to replicate one of Reberta Flacks album covers. You have that retro blaxploitation thang going on!) ........& the shorter member of Golden Seal has one hell of a voice . Quite a few times I had to do a double take. She knows how to get a crowd pumped. These 2 ladies (Ja Alah-Ai a.k.a. Jahli & ReflectSon a.k.a. Shountee) have real chemistry together. It looked like they had fun rockin with each other...which made me want to rock out with them. They could teach their contemporaries (particularly the males) a thing or two about a stage show. Their energy made for a very entertaining set. They comfortably maneuvered around each other on stage - looking very polished. Plus, DJ Boo Man is continually lacing these ladies with THAT heat. I can't wait for their album to drop!!! Thanks for the LOVE on my MYSPACE page also!!!! Be sure to hit GS up about the DVD of the Brown Sugar event that was held at the Edens Lounge in January.
    *

    *

    (Click on the pics to enlarge)

    *

    B Fly *




    Golden Seal **




    Only thing I didn't like about last night (& I won't put anyone on blast)...is that it was not understood (instinctually) that the night was about the women. Do men have a hard time....just watching the ladies do their thang? Some of the men attempted to gain the spotlight (at various times) when really they should have just fallen back (IMO). I would of had to slap one of them....LOL!...I guess it's a love thing between performers because no one squawked about the intrusion. Other than that the line up was hot, the venue is hot (LITERALLY...LOL!), and the vibe was very positive and encouraging for Baltimore Hip Hop. I look forward to more examples of the ladies reppin lovely.


    I'll Holla @ yall lata!
    (C w/ Roxi of Tha Plague)
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 3/05/2006 05:34:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER