UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Apr 24, 2006
    4.29.06 - You can find me @
    Next Saturday is going to be an extrememly busy, yet very exciting day for me. This is gonna be the type of day I LIVE FOR!!!!! I may have to rock my "I AM HIP HOP" t-shirt all day long!!!!
    *
    *
    Early...........
    *
    EVERY YEAR on their anniversary, WEAA 88.9 FM's STRICTLY HIP HOP features 24 HOURS of Hip Hop. This year the special program will air SATURDAY 4.29.06 12:00 AM through SUNDAY 4.30.06 12:00AM. This year Ahk has assembled several roundtable discussions to talk about the state of Baltimore Hip Hop. We need more of this IMO. Big Ups to you, guy!!!! I am not sure who is in my group, but there should be some very interesting dialogue. I will be on between Noon and 4:00PM on Saturday. I'll holla back if anything changes.
    *
    Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn......does she have to be EVERYWHERE? YES!!! Be sure you tune in early cause I'ma be there with envelopes ready to address all you haters out there. LOL! WHO* WHO *WHO?? You're so vain you prolly think this is about you! Some of yall shook as sh*t alredy ....I know!!! Guess you'll have to listen to me too!
    *
    Last year's show was off the chains. They went through all the eras - old school to present day. I was in love during the 90's - can't lie! All the hottest DJs will be up in the spot too.....Lil Mic, Booman, Titan, etc.
    *
    *
    Later that same day.......
    *
    *
    Come out an join my fellow cast members and I for a screening of a new film shot in Baltimore by the famed writer and director, Barry Micheal Cooper, Blood On the Wall$
    *
    Barry M. Cooper......Are you thinking, "where do you know that name from?????"

    From the writer of New Jack City, Sugar Hill, and Above the Rim comes the next level: hip-hop's first art film for the millennium. Cooper Michaels was one of the hottest journalists in the 90s but lost everything in his addiction to crack. Struggling to make a comeback, he writes, Blood on the Walls, about the murder suicide of an up and coming artist. Special guest star: Michael Wright** Official Selection: HBO's 9th Annual American Black Film Festival

    ------------------> SCHEDULE <------------------

    Director: Barry Michael Cooper & Nicky Warholl

    Filmmaker will be attending.

    Running Time: ~02:00:00

    Production Format: DV

    MOST of the modern day urban CLASSICS were formulated in this man's mind. That is amazing when you think about it. Plus, he is maaaadd cool and very willing to share his insights. Soooooooooo if you know like I know.....come and watch the movie......get your network on....b/c he will be in attendance & leave the theater enriched. This is unlike ANY Hip Hop film you've ever seen before.

    I'm an acta yall! Blood on the Wall$ was my first film and I am very excited to see other people's reactions to my performance. I am sooooo not playing myself in this movie. I am a ruthless art agent. I don't care about anybody unless they are helping me make scrilla. he he! Funny thing....LOL! I can't even remember my name in the film...that is terrible. It was such a HUGE honor to work with him on this project. I met so many wonderful people with whom I still keep in contact. I am so amped to see the finished product. I saw a rough cut about a year ago (YES!, a year ago!!!! Getting movies made are a long and drawn out process) and was blown away by how he put the pieces together. If you only knew how this film was shot. He deserves an Oscar for creativity. Super talented Baltimore Painter Larry Scott played a huge role in gettin this film made as well. BIG UPS to you Larry! I can't wait until I can afford one of your paintings. Big Ups to Jonathan aka Swiss Williams!

    Saturday April 29, 2006 5:00 PM Shaffer 3 (JHU)


    Be sure you check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove

    **

    P.S. That's me 6 squares from the left on the bottom row of the poster!

    2006 Dates
    Thursday, April 27th through Sunday, April 30th.
    Prices
    $5 - Show
    $10 - Day Pass
    $20 - Festival Pass

    Free admission for JHU students, faculty, and employees with valid Hopkins ID.

    Email questions to questions@hopkinsfilmfest.com

    [Big Ups to dadanoias for the Carly Simon link!]

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 4/24/2006 01:45:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER