UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 21, 2006
    Laughter is the best medicine!


    Big Ups to SECURITY, China and the whole staff at the 5 Season!!! Saturday's event proved to be a Great FUN!! I promise to attend more. Plus, the $5 cover (with Myspace RSVP...of course!) was a great incentive! All of the comedians were a hoot!!!...especially that Denny Live. I am going to definitely keep my eye on him!!! He is like 5'5 with boots on...LOL! He was tryna scoup me at the bar...Hollaring out...."I bet short guys hit on you all the time"...LOL! Maaaaaaaaaan...I was tryna watch the show. Ghost Host's Ray Charles impersonation should be punishable by law.....HE IS SOOOOOO WRONG FOR THAT ONE!!!

    *

    I grew up thinking DJ Boobie was the best and most famous DJ in Baltimore. His mixtapes still have a legendary ring about them. He was there ..as an added bonus....holding it down between sets....sharing with us his wit as well. He was an act himself. One's relationship with the music biz is definitely one of love and hate. One second you feel at top of your game...then the next you can't believe you wasted so much of your time and energy on it. But as soon as you walk away...the quiet and solitude become boring and the next thing you know....you inch your way back in the game slowly but surly. LOL! It has to be in your blood, like they say! As is the case of DJ Boobie, obviously!!!! He retired like 2 years ago. I mean went out like a KING!!! Well now he is back on the scene, better than ever....Watch OUT all you young upstarts!!!! Gonna have to wait a lil while longer!!! Big Ups to Darnell, Solomon, Biggie, Kelly- Con & all the other fine folk up in the spot.


    Finally got the chance to meet the KWEEN (& she wears a crown pendant around her neck in case you forget)!!! Hi Ms. Lady!!! It's crazy because people come up to me all the time like, "you're C Love"....I'm like "yeah". Wondering where I know these peoples from...they're like "oh...hey I thought that was you...LOL!" They are sitting there with a confident grin.....I'm standing there confused. Then I realized that when you start putting you face on flyers and the net...folk gonna start being able to recognize you. LOL! She was so sweet about it tho! She didnt give me the screw face...yall know how women can be. Check out her new blog design....she got skills! Not only is she a great blogger (she has an opinion on a lot of stuff, plus she gives out awards...LOL!)....she is also a poet, actress (make sure yall check out Grasshopper Philms', "Passers By"), photographer, designer and soooooo much more. Thanks for being such a cool person....I look forward to seeing [and/or reading about..he he!] you succeed....I know its gonna be a hell of a show.

    Big Ups to the ghood folk at M.I.B. Entertainment! I finally got a copy of the B.O.M.B'.S latest CD! "KING OF DA STREETS" VOL.1, Hosted by JIMMYBEAMZ. It includes tracks with LiL WAYNE, MANNIE FRESH, AZ and 106 & park hall of famer BACKLAND. I'ma check it out and get back to yall fo sho!

    Geddat me! www.myspace.com/clove

    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/21/2006 10:58:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER