UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 25, 2006
    OGUN speaks!
    I've already briefly spoken on the issue, but I wanted to share with you the first official statement to be released by either of the parties actually involved. Feel free to comment, repost, e-mail and/or link this message:


    Spritual Warfare
    Just a thought....do u believe in this concept? I personally have made this concept a part of my life since the day I was shot for being a bully. I could have died that day but it just wasn't meant. Right b4 I was shot I was in my mother's house in the bathroom mirror and I heard a voice say ur going to get hurt! I tried to act as if I didn't hear the voice..... so much that I immediately left the mirror and went outside as fast as I could. Within ten minutes I was shot and was in the back of an ambulance. Either way the act that got me shot was fueled by the devil. My point.....eventually every man has to make a conscious decision to either stand on a foundation of God or the Devil.....its really no in between....
    *
    Now lets get to the real issue @ hand...
    Many of u know Mrs. P Funk aka Deborah F. Hinton and P Funk aka Cameron Peter Lynch falsely accused me of assualt all because I told P Funk he was wrong 4 stealing Style Wars.....Now no one has to agree with me on that issue; that is really a matter of ur opinion....Either way they lied and even went to court and testi-lied against me....
    *
    Now here the twist.....imagine this!
    Pfunk has a open restraining order against Deborah aka Mrs PFunk 4 both stalking and threatening him, slashing all his baby mother's tires and crazy gluing all the locks on her car.....wow "crazy" glue....But the most distrubing part of the order was that on 5/18/05 Deborah Hinton aka Mrs. Pfunk threatened the life of P Punk's child, B, who was 3 and half @ the time.....Now all this was taken from P Funk aka Peter and his ex-girl, N.P.'s [baby mother] statements in their own hand writing from both their peace orders filed on 5/23/05.
    *
    ..........So PFunk has personally witnessed Deborah Hinton @ her worst! Then Mrs. Hinton aka Mrs. Pfunk chose to fabricate this whole assualt charge against me, Pfunk aka Cameron chose to stand with the same person that threatened his own daughter's life. Now its clear who Pfunk aka Mr. Lynch is standing with! I'm standing with God! WHO ARE YOU STANDING WITH?
    *
    All this information no matter how disturbing is all factual from beginning to ending......
    "Scracth a lie find a thief"
    too bad most of us won't scracth!
    NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!
    --ogun
    *
    This message was posted in its entireity [with the exception 2 names]. I saw no problem with providing names and dates [wish I had pictures] because the parties involved have already proven that puttin all the bidnis out there is the best way to handle these types of situations. Anybody that has a problem with this.....ask yourself, "WHY?" I wish I had a recording of the proceeding...man o man!
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/25/2006 01:19:00 PM  
    7 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER