UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jun 17, 2006
    The grass is not always greener on the other side!!!!
    PREACH, BLACK MAN!!!

    Demorne Warren

    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    New York Hip-Hop Scene needs CPR.

    Current mood: hyper
    Whats up my people out there. I just came back from Austin Texas at the SXSW (south by south west) event, and needless to say the trip was crazy. Big up to everybody in the lonestar state who showed us love when we was there, we did it big; everything is bigger in texas and the women are the proof. I thought Beyonce was their prime rib but its enough fine thick ass ladies there to make me feel like I had the hottest chic in the game screaming my name. One thing me and my niggas noticed was how polite everybody was and how the most dimed out shorties was so down to earth; it was a shock at first. Why do I have to go down to Texas to meet with industry heavy weights when we live in N.Y.? Because mufuckas in New York is too cool for they own dam good. Niggas really need to knock it off thats why we aint winning no more, example when we out here trying to sell ya C.D's on the street its like you begging for change. In Texas and everywhere in the South niggas constanly grind out the trunk and on the street so people come to you eager to see what you got and ready and willing to cop. I love N.Y. and one of my goals is to bring back that real New York rap, but right now it seems that its a lot of following and confusion in the rap scene here. People dont even know what they want to hear no more or they act like its not hot unless they heard it on Hot 97 or seen you on MTV. Well all yal who think like that can suck my glock 9 and my desert fuck yal dick ridding faggots and money hungry hoes. They got a name for yal in Texas its called a bopper, now yal can go jump on they dicks like the bitches you are or remember when we had shit in a smash and do ya own thing. I love the south and I love N.Y. but dont be surprised when you see me with my Rap a Lot niggas and all my niggas from Dallas, Killen, H-Town, ATL, FLA, and N.C, niggas. Not taking nothing for granted with the support I do get here from all my people in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx and all over the tristate area. Shout out to Reggae Edutainment and BTU-TV on BCAT-TV(channel 68) for interviewing me and showing the video and DJ Eclipse and the Halftime Radio Show on 89.1, Rap Fanatic Magazine and everybody who copped the album or came to the shows thank you from the bottom of my gut. Yal stay tuned to watch history take place this year. They doing it in the South because they got that hometown support, show a brova some love and go get my shit. You need it in ya life. Signing out shout out to Do For Self Entertainment, Black Diamondz, Gutta Fam, Black House, Burna Fam and Robot Music... all you haters be afraid be very afraid, ya time is up, Game Over....... One hunnit,




    I said it before....I'll say it again....

    you have a better chance of making it from right where you are!!!

    BALTIMORE, BABY!!!!


    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 6/17/2006 08:41:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER