UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jun 29, 2006
    Where ya from? - "BMore Baby!"

    Head Roc (along with Son of Nun and Entartete Kunst) will be performing LIVE @ Sonar tonight as part of the Mid-Atlantic Radical Book Fair. I just recently got turned on to this act. I am diggin what I've heard so far. I don't know about everything....so I need yall to keep me posted on who is doing what.

    Also...check out my MYSPACE page as I have added some new music. Ogun and Che Ray combined to make one hell of a song. "My Life" is one of the realest songs I've ever heard. So many people talk all this outlandish ish in their songs....instead Ogun took the root of just talking about his current existence. No fantasy....just his life. I think that approach ...if embraced by the masses....would make Baltimore stand out in a sea of hip hop that primarily fantasy. I added a Dukey Man remixed BROWN F.I.S.H. throwback joint, "Nah Mean". I wanted to show everyone that this mixing club and hip hop movement really started years ago. As with everything else....Baltimore needed someone else to make it cool b/4 everyone thought it was cool...LOL! Speaking of Club....Govt Names recently highlighted the newest MM feature story. Kelly sits down with many of Baltimore Club's pioneers and gets their pearls of wisdom and their insight on the future. Big Ups to you Kelly for continually going after the untold story. Also...check out today's GN post on Blaqq Starr (co-producer of D.O.G.'s "RYDA GYRL" Remix).

    Have you heard that "BMore State of Mind" by Unreal Yet? It was on both the DNA Harm City Compiliation as well as BossLady's "Baltimore State of Grind"......NO? Well get FAMILIAR!!! This is one of my favorite songs from the Unreality representer. I could really feel what he was saying....plus, he hollared out, "Where you from - BMore Baby"! I liked thaaaaaaaaaat! LOL! Its on my page too. You know....I have an idea for that song....someone from Unreality needs to hit me up! I will be adding one other in a day or so from one of the featured acts from the 7/26 show....Ima let that ride until the show. Until lata..........Ya know! Be-EZ!
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 6/29/2006 12:16:00 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      thanks courtney!

      btw, head-roc was on the music monthly cover a couple years ago with sharkey. i'll see if i can find the cover. that was one of my favorite interviews--they were kind of going down parallel paths in dc, but those paths never crossed until i introduced them.

       
    • At Monday, July 03, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      i just saw this...i'm just getting back to the planet cause my grandpa passed last sat....hey C...thanx for the look. The cool thing is that you love what was intended to be the point of the song....not really glamorizing the lifestyle but explaining why it is the way it is. Life is hard.... and the situation your in and choices you make can make it harder....i emailed u my number so we can get together....hge

       
    • At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Hey Honey....

      I too am just returning to the planet...so I understand.


      I also understand how debilitating unexpected (even if you knew it was coming) death can be...having lost my grandfather a few months back myself. I hope all is well with you and your fam.

      Honey....we will talk soon! Ill be emailing you or hittin you up via MYSPACE.

      The song is the bomb! I see why so many ppl have selected it for their mixtapes!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER