UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jul 30, 2006
    THE STARS of ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (7.26.06 @ SONAR)

    <---------- Great show....def one for the Baltimore Hip Hop history books!



    This was the sight that welcomed you if you tried to get up in the spot after 11:00 PM....thick doesn't even start to describe the scene......
    *
    You really should have been there........WOW!!!
    Baltimore really stood up!!!
    *
    THE SHOW:
    *
    This show was very special to me as many of you know! Thanks again to everyone that came out and celebrated the inagural ItsBaltimoreBaby! LIVE and release of my first mixtape, RESPECT. I am such a huge fan of all the assembled acts!!!! I was in heaven!!!!!!
    *
    I'm sorry the pics are so dark.....when I get some more money...I am going to get a better camera!!!


    REAL 2 REAL

    Answering the call, (as they ALWAYS DO Head Nod HOLDS ME DOWN!!!!), Real 2 Real took the stage first and really set the tone for the whole evening – ENERGY!!!! Thing is…they only performed 2 songs…."The Rent" and the new Bmore Anthem "B.More City" with Dirt* of Nuance & SHUT THE HOUSE DOWN!!! The later told me this was the best show they have ever done if the crowd reaction was the indicator.
    *
    And.............with the rest of their time….. they presented me with a Ghetto Super Star T-Shirt. ahhhhhhhhh *sniff * sniff* ..........I will not only cherish this shirt, but I will wear it until the lettering starts to peel! LOL! You guys are the best! Thank you so much Phathead, Ike, Juan, Wylie, T, Ty, Big Moon, Mielie, Mike Jones and the entire Head Nod fam for your continued support. Maaaaaaaaaan....yall have seen how far I've come. Continue to keep me grounded!!!


    Che (He is no longer referred to as "Che Ray".....my bad!) took the stage next!!!! Funny story...LOL! Well..this prolly won't be funny to some, but Che found me in a real huff (to put it mildly). I actually forgot to add his and B. Fly's names to the guest list....LOL! After I apologized about 20 times....he proceeded to blow the audience away with his mixture of soul, hiphop and rhythm and blues....I am always blown away by his presentation. He had DNA to scratch while he sang his last song - That was HOT!!!


    OGUN
    Ogun's show is always live.....He really puts alot of energy and prepartion into his shows and you can tell. On this night, he was accompanied by Profound and EJ (one one song)....who also brought their A games to the show. At the end of his set he spoke on a few issues....If only you could have been there...LOL! Had Swirrel Wyde giving him dap! Che returned to the stage to perform Ogun's new SMASH single, "Yeah Yeah" (#4 on the RESPECT mixtape). This is the third collaboration for these artists, but IMO this is the BEST! Plus Kariz put his foot into the track - no bs. Che holla out "Pull your pair our"....You have got to listen to the lyrics. The crowd was loving it! Its really a big deal to me when I see girls dancing at a hip hop show....that is a very good sign. O.....keep workin your plan!



    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wassup you! I do not know this guy's name (that is terrible), but he is always with D.O.G.! He's cool!

    Ebony is so efficient! She handled everything!!!! Plus she was workin the neck tie demonstration. What's funny is.....I had the same concept (neck tie), but changed my mind because I thought I would be too hot! Its all good..both of us rockin ties would have looked crazy. She carried that thang for both of us.



    "Dat dude OOH from BROWN F.I.S.H. is a ROCK STAR - for real!!!!!" - new fan



    <----------- Vertex
    There was some minor technical difficulties with gettin set up for their set. I HOPE NO ONE MINDED!! I learned a major lesson.....the BAND must go first or last.....LOL! sounds like common sense now....but when I hear band....I had no idea there would be so much.
    *
    Brown F.I.S.H. did exactly what I thought they would do......BLOW PEOPLE AWAY!!! They are going to be responsible for a lot of people steppin their games WAAAAAAY up!!! Someone in the audience hollared out, "dammn yall brought the studio to the show"....LOL! That's whats up! Bring back that taste for live instrumentation.
    *
    I met these guys a few months ago....I really don't even remember where...LOL!
    & honestly....it don't matter.....They make me feel like I've known them forever. Funny story - I get kinda nervous when I get around them. Don't misunderstand ....they are cool as a fan, but they exude star quality. Its like being around someone that may know a lil more than you.....like they've been here before. Talk to OOH and see how you fee afterwards.....come holla at me....LOL! Jah is an Aquarius so........nuff said! "the visionary" and I relate very well!
    *
    Vertex and the band (Awesome bunch of fellows...I don't remember all their names, but Whaadup Judah!!!) were the ish! I love acts that perform with a DJ! and Vertex is Hot Hot Hot with those beats too!!! He made the 45 track (#10 on my mixtape)......I love it!
    *
    The costumes...the impromptu freestyles...Jah jumpin up in the air....OOH stripping....LOL! OMG if you were there you really missed something special. I hope that one of the many people that were in there recording share their footage with me....Its really the least you can do. I would hate to have to ban all cameras.....
    *
    Its not that serious for real....but I would like some footage
    *
    Next month I am not going to depend on soemone to show up...Ima be on my job....that way I can post interviews and footage on here. If you are a camera guy and want to help me....holla at me ASAP
    *
    Numerous people have told me that they are now fans.....I want to publicy announce I am a F.I.S.H. groupie!!! ^^^^^ I sure sound like one...LOL! Not just on no music ish....I really dig yall vibe! That thing you doin is that "sound" - F*ck what ya heard. The band (I LOVED IT!!!), the clothes, the props, the energy, the moment is right.....yall are it! I can't wait until yall get your site together and I can't wait to help yall get your message out there.
    *
    Thanks Jah for the comment! Lets...just meet somewhere in the comfortable middle.....we appreciate one another a whole bunch! Love ya! ;-)

    Yoooooooooooo! You were lookin sooooo stunnin the other night!!!! B. Fly....definitely turned a few heads.....Dukeyman always laces her with some hot ish!!! Keep giving them that naturally fly ish! I loved the Cut N Paste Remix!!! I can't wait to have you back on the Its Baltimore Baby stage!!!! I so appreciate what you bring to the table....keep being dynamic!!! You make us all step our games up! (yes! me to....you deserve the proper platform - ALWAYS!)

    SKARR AKBAR
    Skarr's set was SUPER HOT!!! He has this song about his child's mother ("baby mam") that is CRAZY! I am really a fan of this artist....I think that with the right backing...he could go on to be a super star. Because his set was cut a lil short ( & becuase I know that he had worked really hard on his show set)....I am bringing him back this month for what I am calling an "Encore Performance"....its not a whole set, but it will give another audience a chance to see what the fuss is all about!
    *
    THANKS AGAIN MAMA LOVE & MJ!!! YOUR ASSISTANCE IS SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
    *
    Big Ups to Kelly Connelly - I have been seeing some of your shots of the show popping up on ppl's MYSPACE pages...Looks like you got some good stuff!! I can't wait until you load them onto your site. Thanks for coming through and spreading your energy!
    *
    DNA - You are the best! 4 real! Let's keep makin it happen. I like how you gets down! Just wanted to come through and let you know that you did a marvelous job on Wednesday and I look forward to working with you in the future. Stay positive!! I recognize your worth and position....soon the rest will! MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE: yall send DNA your T shirts....he does wardrobe changes throughout shows...LOL! Big Ups to DON BLING CLOTHING!!!
    *
    Special shoutout to DNA for being so accomodating every step of the way. I can only imagine what its like to be on the recieving end of my numerous requests and rants....but you came through for me...I so appreciate you and what you and your Roundtable Team bring to the table. KD is such a soldier!!! Thank you both for your grind and passion.
    *
    I LOVE the mixtape...LOL!
    Believe it or not....DNA finished the CD, had them duplicated and pick up the covers from the airport at 4:30 PM [he was at the venue by 8:00 PM to help me with set up] - talk about working under pressure. I honestly learned so much during this process....the next one should be a breeze. Please cop yourn today.....it is most def worth the $5 price tag. We have music from many of Baltimore's Hottest Hip Hip artists including: Bossman, Dirty Hartz, Ray Lugar, Silohette, Backland, Golden Seal, Skarr Akbar, Ogun, D.O.G., Brown F.I.S.H. and so many more..... You will also be able to find them in the locations where DNA sells his other mixtapes including the Patapsco Flea Market.
    *
    SPEAKING OF THE NEXT MIXTAPE: WE ARE ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS NOW - UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1, 2006. Music recieved after the 9.1.06 will NOT be considered.
    *
    Ebony - Sorry this "THANK YOU ...YOU DA BOMB" is so late Ms wonderful co-pilot to heaven!!! I want to publicly thank you for truly being my ace.....I hope that you will continue to walk this mile with me.....& who knows - we may become wealthy....cause we already rich!!! C ya round downtown!!!
    *
    BIG UPS TO THE SONAR STAFF (ESPECIALLY THE BARTENDERS - YOU ROCK!) & SECURITY!!! THANKS 4 MAKING MY FOLK FEEL SO COMFORTABLE!!! I HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS! THE SOUND GUY [pictured above with Ebony] WAS AWESOME TOO.....WE NEED HIM BACK!!!
    *
    Special Thanks......several photos courtesy of Ones on the Move
    LETS BE FRIENDS!!!
    *
    forgive the typos.....i'll fix
    Lata!
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 7/30/2006 10:46:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER