UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Nov 7, 2006
    Baltimore N.E.W.S.

    Funny story.....I was searching on the net for stories related to an artist I am working with and looky here at what I found....LOL! I hope they won't get mad at me for posting these, but they really made me smile. Look at how young Al The Great (or Alexander as he was known back then) looked. The bio accompanying the pics said that he was in highschool. The ghood folk over at Gov't. Names posted 2 MP3s from his group Aleven the other day. Please check out some of their music when you get a chance. I see real potential. And ladies....he grew up to be a real cutie pie. They performed at Hip Hop 101 last night...Sorry is missed it, Al. I promise....if you let me know in advance....I'll be there.
    *
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


    *
    Also on the site....... & THIS ONE REALLY BLEW ME AWAY....LOL!


    HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!
    Who's that guy?
    I love the FUBCPD shirt. We could make some money off of those NOW!!! Why you gots to be so dang revolutionary?

    Speaking of the F.I.S.H. movement:

    After months and months of speculation.....Brown F.I.S.H. is going to make you speculate a lil while longer....HE HE!!! Crosses! Fish and Friends the DVD.....& CD (Yeah! surprise for dat azzzzzzzzzz) is COMING SOON!
    *
    The CD and DVD will feature all of the "Friends" who performed along side OOH and Jahiti at the K Production jump off this past summer as well as some of their other friends who were out saving Hip Hop or performing some other noble deed and could not make it to the event. Who knows....You might even get a verse from me. <---- NOW that's what you call "AN EXCLUSIVE"
    *
    B Fly released a new EP at her surprise release event this past Friday at the M.A.P., but the full album, "The B Fly Experience" is scheduled to drop in spring 07. Production and collaboration credits are a veritable Who's Who of Baltimore musical luminaries. I got the word from B. that this CD will not feature many collaborations with her contemporaries. She wants to really give the people an opportunity to judge he work on its merits or as she says in one of her most adored songs, "Take me as I am". This is grown folks hip hop at its best. With all the hot material that has already hit the floor (hate to inform you but the song that says something something bout "Thought I was a natural Chick until I....." with Jahiti will prolly not be on the album OMG!).....and the new stuff she will undoubtedly record, but not use, for the final album......I forsee a mean mixtape in the near future.
    *
    Civil Jones is gettin ready to make the rest of yall pay attention. This lady is so full of ideas and enthusiasm for the art of mass media. With a female focused docu-drama almost in the can and a semi regular gig on Baltimore's #1 urban Station......Mz. Jones is someone that you should all get to know. I'm so glad I already do!
    *
    Did you know that you can win an all expense paid date with Shell Be Raw????

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    How you may ask: Buy a raffle ticket!!!! The winner will be chosen on the night of her upcoming release event ......going down at the 5 Seasons on 11/11/06.
    *
    That new BOSSTALK is OUT!!!! DJ Boo Man is one of the most consistent people I know.
    *
    APB: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOMMY GUNZ (Clayway's one time road dog)
    *
    Update: was looking for a pic or something of him to post and stumbled upon this video of EJ and what looks like Tru Bill Ent./ 100 Boys (What's Ghood RICO!!! Keep your head up!). This is Derrick Thomas' (Charm City - The Movie) music video site, THE MUSIC SAMPLER. You can find videos from quite a few MD/DC notables including Mully Man, Clayway, Skarr Akbar, Fresh Fest I, Sonny Brown, King Pen Slim, OY Boys and more. Its kinda cool that I found this site again. I hadn't checked it out in a while. That daggone "Ride Wit Me" video would prolly still be running on unplugged if they hadn't pulled the plug on the whole show.
    *
    Eh yall.......when considering which event to check out on a Saturday night......how enticing is TOTALLY FREE or as Lyrical Leviathan would put it.....$FREE.99? Well, if you are liking that math...you need to get your self over to Joe's Pizza Squared (North and Howard) . Cut Man Lord Kaseem holds his royal court there each and every Saturday. Never mind the fact that every so often the music cuts off.....LOL! Lord Kaseem's reaction every time it happens is PRICELESS.
    *
    Ebony Elle (IBB's mocha latte hostess) got her vogue on this weekend (Nov. 4). My girl has added RUNWAY MODEL to her curriculum vitae .......I am sorry I missed it Eb. I hope I can get the full run down and maybe a pic to post....We shall see yall!
    *
    DNA's birthday is this month......We gonna have a partay too 11/29/06 @ SONAR!!!! Make sure yall hit him up and say Happy Birthday too!!! He is so sentimental.
    *
    Season the Microphone is one of the only consistent Hip Hop events in Baltimore. Congrats Unison Collective for hanging in there....despite the STIFF competition (Hip Hop 101 aka Baltimore Best Weekly Event goes down on the same night every Monday). I think your move to the New Turntable Club is a GREAT LOOK! The club is very chill! Speaking of the TT club.....Big Ups to Missy and your fam for your willingness to invest in Baltimore. You are most definitely needed in the cipher.
    *
    I am really mad that I missed the Clipse's show that was held at Rams Head Live this past Thursday. I am not as big of a Clipse fan as most people in Baltimore (BALTIMORE LOVES brothers Pusha T and Malice), but I surely would have went if I would have known in advance that the tickets were only $6. MAN!!!! How did I miss that memo. Fingaz (co-creator of the Street Dreamz DVD series) was in the spot doing what he uz....so I was able to watch a lil of the show (ain't technology a beautiful thang). Yall be on the lookout for Street Dreamz I & II DVD (just hit the street!!!) My man has footage from all the hottest events and commentary from numerous superstars including.....KRS One at Ottobar, Ahk from Strictly Hip Hop (88.9 FM), Pete Rock (Outside of Violator Management Offices in NYC), D.O.G., ...I can't think of them all right now, but he has some ghood stuff on there......plus, I am proud to announce to the fans of Street Dreamz I, a brand new SMOKE BREAK Segment. Street Dreamz 3 is already taking shape. I was with him when Jazzy Jeff and Premier were at Sonar as well as the Styles P Show.....I know they will be on there. That Jazzy Jeff show single handedly showed me why he is the greatest!!! NO ONE IS MESSING WITH JAZZY JEFF ON THOSE TABLES!! SIT DOWN, DUMMY!!! For a lil bit of that alone...I can't wait for the DVD. Check out his newly revamped MYSPACE page for some very cool video clips.
    *
    Pick up the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine (issue 1013, Jon Stewart of Comedy Centrals on the cover) because several Baltimoreans are featured in it! Big Ups to Deep Flow Entertainment, Darkroom Productions, Bossman and everyone else that received props for their contribution to the Baltimore movement.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    *

    Strictly Hip Hop presents The Spitters Club Battle of the MCs at Club Nostalgia, 1705 W. Baltimore Street.
    *
    Date: Every Friday & Saturday
    Time: 9:00pm
    Admission: $10 for gentlement and $5 for the ladies
    1 Winner per week After 4th week all 4 winners from each week will battle for the prize
    Prize: Winner at the end of the month receives interviews with Strictly Hip Hop on 88.9 & RealHipHopRadio.com
    *
    Big Ups to ALL my peoples....so many are involved..... Spitters Club, E Watts, Third Infantry, RAW DOC, Ahk, Welding Productions (Saturday ONLY!!!)....I see yall doing yall thing. I think its about time folk realized that they needed to team up and really go at the game as a collective. I wish you guys much success with your event and NEW venue. I promise...Ima get through yall spot real soon. If you all would like more information on how you can feature or participate in the battle...please holla @ Shaka Pitts. <--------- Cool Dude! at 410.265.5298 or email shakapitts718410@yahoo.com
    *
    Ran into John Boh (Invisible Set - I am not sure how he spells his name....like D.O.G.....B.O.H. prolly stands for something very profound) at Mc Donald's on North Avenue. Don't ask what I am I doing STILL eating Mc Donald's food AND never mind the fact that I actually got out of my car and walked in...LOL! He told me that ISE is chilling right now, adjusting to their new situation (& increased work load) and preparing for the shoot and release of the official "RYDA GIRL" video. As always.....whenever ever these guys disappear its usually part of a bigger calculated move. Their last video was a really great look for them. Make sure yall check out his MYSPACE page for general updates and model call announcements. If you have yet to see the video...please look down at the bottom of the right column of this blog. I linked it from youtube for your viewing pleasure.
    *
    Those guys from Third Kind are really on their "Munich" shiiiid. LOL! Perhaps not literally, but I will say while most people choose to follow the beaten path with regard to launching their careers....these guys have decided to chart a new course...one that perhaps starts over seas. Check out these links when you get a chance (please note: I hope you speak Russian and French ...LOL!)
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm! Baltimore has so many talented producers who's names are starting to buzz outside of the 410. Among them is a female who continually proves she deserves a spot at the table, Ms. Tris Beats. I mentioned sometime back that she was featured as part of an NPR documentary.....well if you missed it....here ya go! This girl got skills! MSTRIS Interview
    *
    Porkchop Signs 92Q Deal - 10/31 - DCRTV hears that Johnny "Porkchop" Doswell had his "official" last broadcast on "Rap Attack" on Baltimore's WERQ, 92Q. We're told that he officially signed his contract yesterday with the Radio One urban outlet to become the new co-host - with Marc Clarke - of "The Big Phat Morning Show." As DCRTV previously reported, former "Phat" co-host Troy Johnson is gone.....
    *
    I didn't actually listen to the show...but I heard there was some "Who struck John" going on between Bossman and Mully on Rap Attack Sunday past (Pork Chop's last show)..... OMFG! Why???
    *
    Well.......since they won't do it....I will. On this election day.......let's add one more question to the Ballot:
    *
    listen to Mully and Dirty Hartz - "That's Da Sound"
    Try here -----------------------> www.myspace.com/dirtyhartzonline
    *
    then listen to Bossman's - "AYO"


    *
    & THEN cast your VOTE. WHICH ONE IS BETTER TO YOU? Its totally NOT alright for....you to like both songs? Nah.....F *dat! Once you decide which one makes better use of the word A-yo or A yuurp depending on your pronunciation, go to that man's page and tell him why you think he rocks!!! Thank you! then .............Let's have a party!!!! or a funeral..... in the name of rap
    *
    Make sure yall check out a new Bossman Freestyle featured on HIPHOPGAME.COM. Regardless of whether you like him or not......people outside of here are talkin and that's all that you should care about anyway....NOW get them to talk about you (rappers) and/or please do me a BIG favor and keep on talking (fans).
    *

    I was going to spread some Young Leek rumors, but since his profile is still up on the Def Jam website (minus any real information)....I'll keep the beans in my mason jar .................until I can confirm
    *


    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove or www.myspace.com/itsbaltimorebaby
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 11/07/2006 04:58:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER