UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Nov 17, 2006
    THE RAW REPORT


    Sorry this is so late. Been a lil busy lately and posting has become a lil difficult. I'll figure out something .....


    I attended the Shellbe Raw Mixtape Release event last Saturday at the 5 Seasons. The entire A.R.S. team worked very hard to make this event special & THEY SUCCEEDED!!! Special shout out to Shellbe Raw, Niige, Ogun, Mike Mc Intosh, DJ Radio n dem!!!!


    The vibe of the 5 was very nice and inviting. Many of the tables were decorated really nice with table clothes and balloons. You all proved that with just a lil extra effort....you can make something familiar -
    Fresh and New! Place looked great! Really festive!!!

    It was great to see so many women in the spot enjoying themselves and it actually looked like the guys pulled out an iron for the evening. Rockwell....was up in there with his pimp hat.
    *
    I didn't get the chance to eat, but there was a West Indian buffet set up in the V.I.P. Smelled delicious!!! There is truly something about West Indian food that really gets a party going....LOL! Maybe its the spices....that in turn makes you drink....that in turn makes you dance....more drinking....more dancing - LET'S HAVE A PARTAY!!! Amotion from Deep Flow TV got some footage of me gettin particularly Crunk to Skarr's song "Bang"......giiiiiiirl, please don't use it!!! LOL! I was havin fun!


    Did I mention DJ Boo Man was on the wheels? Yes!!! Mr. 1/3 of the 410 Pharaohs (PERFORMING LIVE @ SONAR 11/29/06 along with SHELLBE RAW, RAW DOC & MANY MORE!!!)
    He did the damn thang!

    The release event was more of a party than a show. The atmosphere was more of a celebration than obligation to attend...that was REFRESHING!!!

    Shellbe took the stage backed by her A.R.S. fam and many of the other artists with whom she has collaborations. Who ever did her makeup did a great job. The sparkle around her eyes kept catching the light in a most attractive fashion (lol! did that sound lezbo? Well...ish was tight!). I love make up! I own a bunch and I am always looking for new ways to work it. Don't hate!

    Most of the songs had a real laid back vibe to them....or maybe I was just living in slow motion...LOL! The crowd seemed to really enjoy the new material. At one point in the evening she performed a tribute to her dad that really showed an introspective side to the usually aggressive and assertive RAW. Her mom was in attendance as well.

    This night was truly a family affair.


    So glad to see that Bmore Hip Hop came out and represented for the
    360/A.R.S./GG First Lady

    The girls..............B-Fly, Kelly C., Ms. Tris, Keebe, Ebony Elle (who by the way is really rockin the short do.....Thanks for always reppin that "ITSBALTIMOREBABY!" ish!!!), Mike Mac's sis (So niiiice to meet you!! Thanks for coming up and saying hi, ms lady!), Amotion, Sucka Free (I didn't see you, but I heard you was dere!)

    The guys.................Sonny Brown (very entertaining host), Tony Bosco, EJ (Calm, your nerves!!!!), JFK, Talal, Q Gutta, Dee (WEAR YOUR RUBBERS CLOTHING), Horsemen Ent (Good seeing you, As always!), Only & Cel (GO HARD OR GO HOME FAMILY), J-Funk (You da man! Thanks for your love), Shaka Pitts (I think I saw you!), D.O.G. (Castaway mode...hunh? LOL!), Trey, PX (We need to get ya'll on a show soon! HOOD THERAPY IN THE STORES NOW PEOPLE!!!), DNA (OUR BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!), TONY, Yuk, Billo (I swear....i think I saw yall...LOL!), IKE & JUAN aka Mr. Nance (HEAD NOD ENT), OOH & JAHITI (Brown F.I.S.H.), Low Key God, XO......

    lemme stop....its almost the following Saturday.

    I dont remember the rest of the people....

    They were Shellbe's Peoples! Girlfriend really did her thang!!
    I didn't know half the folk in there.


    I know you really worked hard to go out side of your comfort zone.....That's the first step! Keep defying the odds...keep on making the haters attack (not calling any one in particular a hater)...keep on showing the new comers as well as the vets what promoting is about...keep on charting your own course.
    Take another bow! You deserve it.


    I haven't had a chance to really get into the mixtape yet, but early reports say its really good!!!
    *
    YOU CAN CHECK OUT MS RAW
    PERFORMING LIVE @ SONAR 11/29/06




    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove or www.myspace.com/itsbaltimorebaby
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 11/17/2006 12:53:00 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At Friday, November 17, 2006 2:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey CLove,

      Yeah, I was in the place on the 11th and I missed you! The release party was all that! I had a really nice time! I'll be checking for you at Sonar on the 29th! Be good~

       
    • At Friday, November 17, 2006 10:35:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      That's whats up!!! I hope you can make it on the 29th. I think its gonna be lots of fun.

      I loved that myspace comment...it cracked me up big time.

      c

       
    • At Monday, November 20, 2006 4:30:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      Thanks for the RAW report......that was actually on the chopping block for my title too! LOL

      I loved your review.....you mentioned everything that happened that night!

      I'm holding my breath for that CD review.... :-)

      Shellz

       
    • At Sunday, December 03, 2006 11:37:00 PM, Blogger makeupbykatrina said…

      I'm so glad you loved her makeup! She made it easy for me. She's beautiful and she has an open mind. The party and her performance was flawless! I got to do her makeup again for DNA's party too. I'm glad you liked it.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER