UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Aug 27, 2005
    a day in the life...
    I am a few things to talk about today.

    Its about 7:45 pm and I just dropped my mother off at my grandfather's house. My mother just finished cleaning my house for me....LOL.. I know some are you are like "WHAT???" Well its not like that at all. My mother is one of those people that likes to clean and I am happy to oblige her. And PLEASE BELIEVE....this is no slave labor .....my mother raised me, who's motto is "if it don't make dollars...it don't make sense"....so you know she is gettin her's.

    I mostly have a lot of paper every where in my house. I get so much mail on a daily basis. I have several magazine subscriptions....so mags are everywhere. Looking through magazines, newspaper, the internet.... looking for angles to use when pitching stories about my clients is a BIG part of what I do. I get a mag....look at it....read a story or two....put it down with the promise to come back to it....another mag comes the cicle continues. Its one BIG vicious cycle. So I can admit it, I NEED HELP!!! Plus, people be bluffing. I been putting it out there for a while that I needed a house cleaner. One day I am going to take a picture for yall. **SHOCKING** when its at the height of clutteredness.

    I used to use this other lady, but she had to GO, like my man Common said. She was nice enough--REALLY, but two things pissed me off 1) when I sat on my tub, I could see that she didn't clean under the bowl. YUCK!!!!! she probably used the same rag with out washing it out....I'm gettin naseus and 2) she just talked too damn much. LOL... I talk alot ...I am an expert when it comes to diagnosing a case of diahrhhea of the mouth. I wanted her ass to work...LOL!!! I sound like a slave driver. Another thing, she was listening to club music. OMG!!!! She was like 50 years old talking about "hey down the hiiiilll". I don't know what part bothered me more that she was a grown @ss woman talking bout "Hey down the hiiil" and proceeding to show me how she backs it up or was it that she just seemed way too relaxed with me. Needless to say, I prolly could have dealt with the music because I could just leave out when she came , but the toilet was inexcusable. ...LOL.. you all probably think I am a snob...LOL. Its not that at all I just believe in getting what I pay for--you have got to understand that. ** I love club music. Don't misunderstand me. It's just that I like my club music in the club**

    Plus, my mother could use the money. She is not the type to take money from me. I am a grown woman and my mother rarely ever takes money from me. I guess some people see that as a good thing --so I don't really say anything about it. I have to get creative with my gift giving. OOOOhhh...i could tell you all some stories. She did a fine job I might add. I love the smell of bleach and pine sole--the blue one--mixed. My house smells good. I just lit up a KUSH incense (that is my favorite) and I am going to roll my hair up in a minute. Today was a good day..didnt do much at all, but it was still a very good day.

    Why did I tell yall all that....I don't know....LOL!!!

    Had the pleasure of being called by Tyree Colion and being personally invited to come and watch him headline the Baltimore City BELIEVE Tour's last stop last night. They shut down traffic at the block or to in before and after the BCPS headquarters. This year the crowd was kinda small compared to last year. Last year, it was thick and they started much earlier than this year's 8 pm start time. There were a few families, a few remaining members of the New Edition Marching Bands and few kids from the sourrounding neighborhood .

    They brought out the BELIEVE mobile with much fanfare. Police, lights, cameras, sound towers, DJs, Public figures, Richard Burton.....LOL!!!! WOW!!!! There was a lot of noise!!!!

    For those of you that don't know, the BELIEVE campaign is "an advertising, community-centered campaign aimed at reducing drug trafficking, drug violence, and drug use in the City" according to the website. L MBAO!!! The only thing I have seen is a traveling concert series that posts up on a given city block (or designated "Hot Spot") and showcases local and *national talent (Lil Mo of Cash Money Records performed at the finale). Its all good though, because like I said I was there to partake of local talent ....so on THAT NIGHT...it was the place to be.

    I'm not hating on anything/anybody, but it seems kinda like some BS to me. We still have a skyrocketing drug and homicide problem and city folk tryna act like a concert or concept is going to change the issues that are at the root of both problems. After the comercials ended and political elections were held.....the BELIEVE signs around town and Strangly vague commercials all but dissappeared. I can't really speak too much on this topic .....because I get pumped easily....... and I might be compelled to call the mayor again...LOL!!!!...that is another story. I don't want to get blackballed .....so ima fall back....LOL. But........if you see me on the street...Holla at me **wink wink**.

    Anyway...about the show:

    I arrived to find a troupe of beautifully coordinated dancers. All 8-10 (didn't get an accurate count-shoot me!!!) we dressed in pink skirts with black shits that had the word DIVA embossed on the shirt accented with pink rhinestones. They was so cute...just standing there almost "in attention" like a soldier. I looked over to the left and noticed a good girlfriend of mine crying and talking loudly to a police office. When I inquired as to what was going on....she told me that the gurls were her dance troupe and they had been waiting to perform since 4:00pm....it was almost 8:30 yall!!!!! More distressing than the fact that the girls--All under 10-- had not been fed (ALL DAY) and to TOP the whole day off...THEY DID NOT GET TO PERFORM!!!!! OMG!!!!!


    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 8/27/2005 07:40:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER