Was having a pretty crazy day...
1) thought I lost all the Style Warz registration slips and money --OMG! I called Mo Banks like 10 times...LOL! Thank you for not zapping on me...
2) My boo surprised me and took me to lunch and my dumb ass left my salad on the table. The spot Alisa's in the shopping Ctr on 41st makes the best grilled chicken salad in the world. OMG! Its almost like a cobb except there is no yucky avacado. I ate less that a quarter of it and was stuffed like a PIG. I am so damn mad.....right about now... that i don't have my yummy salad.
3) was feeling a lil like I hate Hip Hop cause all the people involved in it are self-centered. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
1) came home and found my book on my window seat, but under the curtain. 5 minutes longer...I would have torn my house apart....My mother's fault...LONG story!
2) Still don't have my salad, but im gonn treat myself to a nice dinner at the Mall ( got to get an outfit for SUPER STYLE WARZ on THURSDAY)
3) B-Fly hit me up and not only renewed my faith in hip hoppers, but also reassured me that not all women are crabby! Thanks for the love B
......I know I just mentioned this the day before yesterday,but I just got a hold of the flyer...LOL! Speaking of B.......her publicist, Tasha of Divine Ideals, is sponsoring an all female revue next weekend in downtown Baltimore. The spot is called the Belvedere Lounge (its in the basement of the Belvedere Hotel on Chase Street). Doors open @ 9:00 PM. I believe the admission is $8 (but have 10 just in case). There is a relaxed dress code, but no one will look at you crazy if you pull out the courderoys and slippery Earls. Ca$h Bar. The vibes will no doubt be very positive....really cool to bring a date without fear of having to slap a fool. Aiight, fam....until lata!
Can't wait to see the sistahs throw down!
Tell me that flyer aint hot as hell!!!!