UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Mar 20, 2006
    Ain't NATHAN dumb bout dat!
    Why o Why would anyone feel that southerners are stupid I HAVE NO IDEA!!! Most of the greatest inventions we take for grated are the result of Southern inginuity. Study you history!!! Don't sleep on em...they've been making a way out of nothing for a long time.

    Willie Lynch's prophecy is coming true in the rap game as well..is there any escaping it...........that Willie was a smart man!



    This is my new favorite song!!! Actually take the time to read the words.....then listen to the song. I FEEL THEIR LOVE FOR THEIR HOME STATE - Civic pride is the first step in "blowing up a region". If you don't think its poppin' -- who else will? And...........I know, by most estimations Luda is a southern anomaly in that he can rap your favorite rapper under a table, but check out the last verse....... I love how this dude delivers his lines! Plus, I like his voice. I love MCs that have a melodic flow. They need T.I. on the remix - is he even from GA? I don't even care...LOL! I just adoooooooooore T.I. ".........wE ON tHe gRIND ...ALL THE tIME!"

    Georgia, Georgia
    Georgia, Georgia
    *
    [Chorus 2x]
    We on the grind in...Georgia
    All the time, It ain't
    Nothin on my mind but...Georgia
    We ain't playin witcha
    *
    Country Name
    Country Slang
    Fiens at the liquor store
    Lac Cruisin
    Crap Shootin
    50 on the 10 to 4
    Overcast the forecast
    Shows clouds fromt plenty dro
    And we ready for war in the state of...Georgia
    Dirty Words
    Dirty Birds
    Its mean in the dirty south
    If you ever disrespect it then we'll clean out your dirty mouth
    Bulldawgs is clockin
    These look out boys is hawkin
    You gotta be brave in the state of...Georgia
    I got 5 Georgia homes where I rest my Georgia bones
    Come anywhere on my land and I'll aim at your Georgia dome
    If you get in an altercation just hop on your mobile phone
    And tell somebody you need help in the middle of...Georgia
    We some ATL thrashers
    Scope your pumpkin and smasha
    We'll come through your hood worse than a tsunami disaster
    Don't know who they gonna get or who them robbers gonna hit
    Thats why I keep my Georgia Tech in the state of...Georgia
    *
    [Chorus 2x]
    We on the grind in...Georgia
    All the time, It ain't
    Nothin on my mind but...Georgia
    We ain't playin witcha
    *
    I'm from the home of the neck bones, black eyed peas, turnip and collard greens
    We the children on the corn dirtier than Bob Marley's pee pee
    GA the peach state where we stay
    My small city's called Albany...Georgia
    Pecan country like catfish with grits
    Candy yams and chitlins
    Gram's homemade baked biscuits
    The land of classical Caprices and Impala super sports
    Ingredients in the peach cobbler called...Georgia
    I love the women out in LA
    And the shopping stores in New York
    The beaches in MIA
    But they ain't nothin like that GA red clay
    Look on your map, we right above Florida
    Next to Bama
    Under the Carolinas and Tennesse you'll see...Georgia
    Where Gladys Knights and the Midnight Train
    The birthplace of Martin Luther King
    Where ass so plump and hips are thick
    Where Lac trucks sit on 26's
    Know where your going or your get lost
    Found on these plum trees in the south
    These choppas will tomahawk your top down here in...Georgia
    *
    [Chorus 2x]
    We on the grind in...Georgia
    All the time, It ain't
    Nothin on my mind but...Georgia
    We ain't playin witcha
    *
    Now I was born in the belly of the bottom of the map,
    Where the wet paint drip jelly on pirelliz an the chrome on the Chevy when im choppin in the trap
    Country as hell, dey sum warriorz, told sum to spray sumthan the same shape as Florida,
    Lookin for me boy, ya find me, outta Dougherty County in a small city call'd Albany...Georgia
    Where dey use to cAll us sum bamas,
    An now dey jockin da grammar
    Watch ya mouf unless you out foe sum mannar,

    Bunch of hustlaz run on every corna like the Waffle house in Atlanta
    Or I be camouflag'd out in Savannah...Georgia
    Now u might come foe vAcAchun,
    leAve on probAchun
    home of dA strip club,
    known foe dA thyck gulz
    where dA chickz put tipz in dA tip cup,
    of thyck chick in A thong wit A big butt
    when it gettin on, wont b cheap when it on like peachtree,
    mAke A chick tAke it off like freAknik, down here in ...georgiA
    when u see dem confederAte flAgz yA know wut it iz,
    yA folkz pick cotton here dAtz y we cAll it dA field
    i got A chevrolet on 26'zzz,
    im frum GA ...GA ...georgiA
    *
    [Chorus 2x]
    We on the grind in...Georgia
    All the time, It ain't
    Nothin on my mind but...Georgia
    We ain't playin witcha
    *
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 3/20/2006 03:27:00 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At Monday, March 20, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Blogger n/a said…

      I heart the Dirty South. But where does the midwest fit in?

       
    • At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Thanks Dino Mom for the comment.

      I've noticed that Midwest Hip Hop is starting to make a lot of noise as well. I see people starting posts on the MidWest in the various web forums I visit on a regular basis.

      Now I am not that familiar with anyone out of the Midwest other than Da Brat, Kanye, Twista, RhymeFest, Bone Thugs......so I am prolly not in the best position to comment on this but...........that never stops me...LOL!

      I would imagine that they are in a similar situation to us (Baltimore).........no real super star has emerged to put the region on the current map. If we look at the South as a formula..they need several of their artists to blow up at the same time to really make a National impact tho! Look at Kanye.........he had to go to NYC and hook up with the Roc to get on & I am not sure that most people look at Kanye as the "midwest hope" (then agaaaaaaaaain, they may...I don't kno).....I would venture to say that Kanye reps for Kanye & that is how people see him.

      Unfortunately...no distribution company/network has emerged that is able to successfull market and make music from all over widely available. Undergound (or indie) music from NY and down South is all around us....its so easy to get your hands on it.

      I think as certain mixtape DJs with National distribution gain exposure....the indie music game will become more of a melting pot and less regional.

      Are you are fan of the midwest flava dino mom?

       
    • At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:31:00 PM, Blogger n/a said…

      I like Da Brat, Kanye West, and Eminem, so I think that means I am a fan of the midwest flava. I'm from Michigan so I'm glad to see people rep my region. But my trailer park roots also go back to West Virgina, and I was totally psyched to see Cowboy Troy emerge. Word to your meemaw, indeed!

       
    • At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:15:00 AM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      "meemaw" you say...LOL! Im gonna have to look this guy up! You may have put me down with something!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER