UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 26, 2006
    R.I.P. Rev...WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!
    It is with deep regret and sorrow that I have to inform the faithful and the wider national community that Rev, an original member of the group G.E.M. (formally known as The Plague) passed away unexpectedly earlier this week.
    *
    I really do not have the proper words to offer to my friends....what can be said that would make any sense? Symph, Roxi and Larceny.....I am here for all of you and if you need me in anyway....just call. I will just listen.
    *
    The senseless violence that is a regular occurance in Baltimore must STOP!!! Let this serve as a reminder....life is so precious. Cherish everyday because you never know when it may be your last. Everyday should be the BEST day of your life. Swallow your pride.....If you LOVE someone...LET THEM KNOW!!!


    THIS IS DEDICATED TO REV
    Please watch over us all!!! We all are gonna miss you soldier!!!






    [Bone]
    Bone Bone Bone Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone.. Bone
    Now tell me whatcha gonna do
    when there ain't no where to run (tell me what)
    (When judgment comes for you, when judgment comes for you)
    And whatcha gonna do
    when there aint no where to hide (tell me what)
    When judgment comes for you (Cause it's gonna come for you)

    [Bizzy]
    Head south let's all bring it in for Wally, Eazy sees uncle Charlie
    Little Boo, God's got him and I'm gonna miss everybody
    I only roll with Bone my gang look to where they lay
    When playing with destiny, plays too deep for me to say
    Lil' Layzie came to me, told me if he should decease well then please
    Bury me by my grand-grand and when you can, come follow me

    [Layzie]
    God bless you working on a plan to Heaven
    Follow the Lord all 24/7 days, GOD is who we praise
    even though the devil's all up in my face
    But he keeping me safe and in my place, say grace
    For the case to race with a chance to face the judge
    And I'm guessing my soul won't budge
    Grudge because there's no mercy for thugs
    Oh what can I do it's all about our family and how we roll
    Can I get a witness let it unfold
    We living our lives to eternal our soul aye-oh-aye-oh

    [Krayzie]
    Prayyyyyyy, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
    Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday
    and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
    Still we laced, now follow me roll stroll
    Whether is tell of his Heaven
    Come let's go take a visit of people that's long gone
    Darris, Wally, Eazy, Terry, Boo
    It's steadily creeping up on the family
    Exactly how many days we got lasting
    While you laughin we're passing, passing away
    So y'all go rest y'all souls
    Cause I know I'ma meet you up at the crossroads
    Y'all know y'all forever got love from them Bone Thugs baby

    [Wi$h]
    Lil Eazy's long gone
    Really wish he would come home
    But when it's time to die
    Gotta go bye bye
    All a thug could do is cry, cry
    Why they kill my dog and man
    I miss my uncle Charles y'all
    and he shoudn't be gone, in front of his home
    What they did to Boo was wrong
    Oh so wrong, oh so wrong
    Gotta hold on gotta stay strong
    When the day comes
    Better believe Bone got a shoulder you can lean on (lean on)

    Hey and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
    everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday
    and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
    everday, everyday, everyday, everyday

    [Chorus - Layzie and Krayzie]
    See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads
    So you won't be lonely
    See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads
    So you won't be lonely
    See you at the crossroads, crossroads
    So you won't be lonely
    See you at the crossroads, crossroads

    [Bizzy]
    And I'm gonna miss everybody
    And I'm gonna miss everybody when I'm gone
    And I'm gonna miss everybody
    And I'm gonna miss everybody
    And I'm gonna miss everybody

    [Layzie]
    Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
    That's how we roll
    Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
    That's how we roll
    Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
    That's how we roll
    And I'm asking the good LORD "Why?" and sigh
    It's I he told me we live to die

    [Krayzie]
    What's up with murder y'all, see my little cousin was hung
    Somebody was really wrong, everybody want to test us dawg
    Then Miss Sleazy set up Eazy to fall, you know why we sinnin
    And Krayzie intended on ending it when it ends
    Wanna come again, again and again
    Now tell me whatcha gonna do

    [Wi$h]
    Can somebody anybody tell me why?
    Hey, can somebody anybody tell me why we die, we die?
    I dont wanna die

    Ohhh so wrong
    Ohhhhh wrong
    Ohhh so wrong
    Ohhhhh wrong

    [Chorus - repeat gradually fading away]


    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/26/2006 12:26:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER