UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    Jun 30, 2006
    Pay attention to the signs.




    The beautiful thing about life and destiny is that it is pre-determined.
    In reality...all we must do is live...

    BE

    If you believe in God.....you feel he has you.
    Some will argue that you can shape your destiny.....
    I actually think that once you make certain decisions and/or end up in certain places ....your destiny becomes more clear [to you]....but that it [How God ordered your steps] was still already in the works for you. Another example of how its generally all about perception.
    What if we knew all the details of our future???

    How many of us would knowingly choose to feel pain, dissapointment, sorrow, grief or regret????
    Even though we know how good it feels when something GREAT happens after a string of mishaps....how many people would choose to loose sleep and miss a few meals (in a row) just so they could get the "point"?

    Despite our knowing that after every winter comes the spring...& our belief that God puts obstacles in our way to make sure we are prepared for the REALLY great things coming our way

    ......we still pray, wish and some act like we have more control over what is happening to us and around us......

    I've been guilty of this.........


    With all of our reasoning abilites, instincts, emotions, memories, hunches, etc.....we are still guessing.

    No matter how much we fight it and lash out at the people that have wronged us.....it will not change the out come.
    *
    I struggled with this post for days because I didn't really know how to really express my feelings on the subject.......

    Should I try to be funny..........?

    Should I talk about my passenger and our connection?

    Shouild I talk about traffic engineering?
    After all my back and fourth....I realized that I need to just keep it real.....
    I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE ALIVE!!!
    *
    #1 I was involved in an accident with a train and I lived to talk about it!!!!!
    #2 God made sure I was not alone during the incident. That is crazy because I am always dolo. There was just too much going on and I am so glad OOH was there with me. Yeah Yeah Yeah....that's who was in the car with me....LOL! If I were Brittany Spears this would have already been front page news. He was the epitome of calm under pressure. I am so mad I didn't get a picture....for a number of reasons....OOH got a hair cuuuut! LOL! Yes! The dreds are gone....12 years of hair! Big Ups to you Big Bro on making that hard decision! Also b/c....he was there to tie up the front of my car...LOL! ............and wiped his hands on his shirt and said, "I'm keeping this shirt...LOL! This is the day C-Love and I cheated death" F.I.s.H. are such sentimental people. That shirt is going to be worth BIG BUCKS one day! The crazy part is....b/c we were not hurt at all....the seriousness and the gravity of what happened didn't set in immediately. Shuuucks....he and I continued our trip to the flea market as was our original intention. That is crazy...LOL! I can't wait to see how OOH freaks this story....you are such an artist. I can't wait to get your take.
    *
    They say the F.I.S.H. can stand for anything you want it to.....
    WELL, On that day 4 me.....it was (F)irst (I)'ll (S)ave a (H)eroine...LOL!
    *
    #3: MAIN MESSAGE I GOT FROM THIS OCCURANCE: GOD HAS A REAL PURPOSE FOR ME. Why else would everything have went down the way it did?
    *
    Oh yeah & this is not that serious, but I wanted to share....LOL!
    OOH got a real kick out of the fact that I knew how to put air in my car tires....LOL! & he about died when I pulled out my trusty pressure gauge. LOL! Im working my way around the care...untwisting caps....LOL! letting air out! topping off some tires after I went around once....Yeah! I'm on it! See this what I mean when I say, "Im a sistah pimpin"....I know some ppl may assume I am being cocky, but what I am saying is that I am well equipped and I handle mine. I am a woman no doubt (I can be girly when I want to be)...who loves an attentive and proactive man...but I can most def get the J-O-B done if need be....I can help my man out!!! OK Back to what I was saying.....
    *
    *
    Warning.....Be careful when riding up S. Howard St (Antique Row- below). The street is not labeled as well as it should be. You would think that since you are riding parallel with the train and in many parts alternating riding along the same stretch or road ....THAT THE STREET WOULD HAVE HUGE OR BLINKING LIGHTS TO SAY NO TURN. ....NOT HERE!!!!



    Many of the streets along Howard Street are ONE WAY. This is the street on which I was trying to make a left turn (below).....2 Lanes....VERY CONFUSING 4 ME!!!!...maybe I am the only person dumb enough to do it....OK! LOL!


    I was involved in a collison...I made a mistake....this is why you pay insurance premiums. I am a very safe driver....Knock on wood....I've never gotten any kind of moving violation and I always wear my seat belt. This is what happens when I don't pay close attention to the signs.....THAT IS THE FREAKIN STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!
    *
    This end up being a very loud wake up call....
    I WILL ALWAYS give praise to God for all of the experiences he gives me. In this case...he made me realize that I could have been gone in an instant...leaving so many projects incomplete. There are so many people that I've yet to meet...I haven't even performed a rap at a show yet...LOL! I have got to stick around a lil while longer!
    *
    Oh yeah....the following are totally innapropriate:

    I hope I dont get thrown in front of the light rail for this?.....
    How the hell you hit a light rail?....
    Ddd anyone on the train get hurt?......

    ...........or anything else that would imply this is funny or this occurance is out of the realm of possibility for anyone but me..
    *
    Thanks for checking in!

    Don't forget about the 26th ....& also check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    .......................This was another day in the life
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 6/30/2006 06:32:00 AM  
    5 Comments:
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 12:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm you're okay C- Kenneth!

       
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 2:00:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Thank you Kenny!

       
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      I'm glad you are ok!

      I enjoyed reading this post, not because of what happened...but because of the 'realizations' that came out of the unfortunate 'incident'.....I don't believe in accidents, everything happens for a reason!

      You're right you are here for a reason, as we all are.....so we need to start being our own 'futures' and/or 'destinies'!

      Coincidence.......last night me and a friends almost got into an accident and the first thing I said was "The street signs here are sooooooooo damn confusing", now I may be getting deep but....Maybe that's why this city is strugglin', we don't know where to go, the signs are pointing in the wrong directions, or maybe we're not paying attention to the signs..........ok I'm done!

      OOH.........what better person could you have had in your car, other than him? LOL

       
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 2:38:00 PM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      lol......"almost got into an accident"

       
    • At Friday, June 30, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Praise God that you and O.O.H are ok. I'll be sure to send one up on your behalf (prayer).


      Tasha

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER