UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 10, 2006
    Southern Lady

    Some of yall may have been down already....but my eyes have just recently been opened to the sounds of J. Sands [of the Lone Catalysts]. He reached out the me on MYSPACE [ you have got to love it!] and apparently he is now a Maryland resident. Of course I had to go by his page and can honestly say .....I was definitely impressed with his music. I'm lovin the joint, "Southern Lady"....his flow.... sense of humor....the sample they used is crazy. He is the real deal yall....an indie artist that's actaully making moves. "I did my homework", as Bosslady would put it. I am impressed with what I found when I checked out his bio and googled him. Yet another sign (to me @ least).....all of the pieces are starting to come together.
    *
    Speaking of Southern Ladies.......Big Ups to all the Ladies making moves in Hip Hop [check out my current TOP 8 on MYSPACE]....there are soooo many I would hate to start naming folk and neglect to mention anyone. Buuuuuuuut, one in particular, deserves a tremedous amount of recognition today, Ms. Stress aka the undisputed Madame of Murderland. Her efforts and persistence have landed her the performance slot of a lifetime....in front of a stadium full of people and she hasn't even won a grammy yet. Stress beat out several other competitors for the chance to perform her original intro for the Washinton Mystics [WNBA] during their TUESDAY MAY 23, 2006 home game @ the MCI Center. This is MAJOR!!!! Congrats to the entire STRESSED OUT ENTERTAINMENT team!!! Also.....Her new CD, "Surviving Life" recieved rave reviews in this week's City Paper.

    *
    Peace to the United Hoods of America!!! I'm always showin love to my people on MYSPACE, I wanted to tap on a few keys for my homies that ain't here.
    edit:
    Added the Pittsburgh City Paper story
    Shout out to Lyrical Leviathan!! He's from Pitt also!
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/10/2006 03:22:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER