UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 12, 2006
    What you know about sistahs pimpin?
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    GS so fresh @ SONAR


    I am so sorry, guys!!! I know many of you are ticked that I wasn't able to satisfy your curiosity this morning, "what is this touched chick gone talk about today"....I was taking care of some grown up business all day and didn't have the time to finish this post before I rolled....so you had to wait!!! ha ha!!! It's Friiiiiiiiiiiidaaaayyy, cut me some slack!!!
    *
    I am sooo full of apologies.......
    *
    I promise I am gonna resume the practice of going out and taking pictures in a second...LOL! Bunny from Top of the Hill REALLY got on me and expressed his dissapointment about me not attending thier show at Sonar last night. He actually said out his mouth, "You are like the mother....."[the rest just makes me feel worse]....LOL! The old adage goes, " if you fail to plan then you plan to fail"....I am plannin right now!!! I hate this whole "Miss Courtney" syndrome quite a few people seem to suffer from. I am not that old...LOL! I'm just confident. Anywaaaaaaaaaaaays, shout out to all my peoples that peformed last night [Lost Souls, Dirty Hartz & Kartel]....you can find links to the performers [I know] on the right side of the page. The Kartel sometimes posts videos too...........so geddauuum!
    *
    I want to apologize to my girls from Golden Seal [<---------Check out their new site] for missing their video shoot. I HAD NO IDEA. I just happened to check the Myspace event invitations [I never go past the first page...sorry] and I found yours....OMG!!!
    *
    This to be sooooooooo tight...... I HAD TO POST IT:

    We are happy to bring to you our femme fatale kick-ass women's anthem "SISTAS PIMPIN" .....
    *
    We'd like to thank all that are singing along with proud confidence at our shows or in your cars and homes while listening to the song.
    *
    First I would like to clarify the term "Sistas Pimpin" ....
    It's all real tongue-in-cheek actually but I still feel the need to 'splain what we mean..
    *
    When we say sistas pimpin we are speakin to the women who are grinding, focused, confident, working, hustling, struggling to make life a better place. She's the chic that commands all the attention when she steps in the room....she knows how to swing them hips, raise the babies and negotiate her own deals on the regular. She has her pick of men... She loves real HARD but beware ...some say she's a heart breaker.... she's beautiful and wise, HUMBLE and assertive when appropriate.
    *
    Excerpts from the verses:
    Jahli: " BABY GIRL THIS WORLD IS COLD, THIEVES, THUGS, DRUGS ARE SOLD, DARK CORNERS WE DON'T GO AND THE HEART ON YA SLEEVE CAN'T SHOW ... GROW LIKE A FLOWER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SNOW...GO FOR RESPECT CUZ EV'RY BODY GOES FOR DOUGH.....AINT NO REPLACING U...THEM BOYS GON' BE CHASIN U ...GET YA ON PLACE ER' BODY LOVE THE CHASE ....GET YA OWN PAPER TOO"........ ( all things my mother said to me as a child growing into womanhood)
    *
    Reflect: OSCAR WINNER IN THE BED..SINNER IN THE RED SECRET VICKY / PEEP THIS I'M PICKY / WHO I LET LICK ME ...THAT SEX IS A SERIOUS TING.... U GET NONE BABE UNLESS U GIMME THE RING..GIMME THE RING...GIMME THE RING"
    *
    And please believe at the end of the day.... "You betta have her money" ( LOL) ....
    We are releasing a video with the dropping of our new single and are calling all co-pimpstress colleagues to the shoot. So if you fit the bill ..... show love with us this saturday (5/13) ...from 1-3 pm!!
    *
    Ja Alah-Ai a.k.a. Jahli
    Much Love from GS
    *
    That was soooo hot! very beautifully written....I wish I could have wrote it!!!
    I am so sorry I missed the chance to represent!!! It's a real feel ghood song! I can vouch for the crowd appeal of this song having seen it performed live on several occasions. GS usually freaks it with a band which is already gonna have the people real attentive....but then they do this lil accent...that "pimp speak" that automatically makes you smile!!! LOL! This song will do the trick when those ocassional pick me ups are needed! LADIES...YALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!! Us, Pimpstresses need a lil reassurance from time to time TOO!! Go awn, girls!! Mixtapes, videos, merchandise, DVDs........... & all with a big smile. I love it!!! ......Pimpin ain't easy, but yall sho make it look fun!!!
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/12/2006 12:45:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER