UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 11, 2006
    Newfound respect

    Some of you may know...I am going to be dropping a mixtape in a min. and although I have a great team A&R-ing the project for me...there are so many details that must be attended to. WOW!
    *
    I am in the process of working with a designer on the cover and other promo items (I'm like the title is "XYZ"..what the problem iz?...LOL! For future reference: Definitely not enough information) ....I am working with artists whom sent songs in which the bars were hot, but the beats were sub par (I want to show love to erebody, but seriously...some people just ought to have sent acapellas or drops!).....I am trying to secure a venue for an official release party (these venues in Bmore don't play fair at all....that is why I am not messing with any of them until the recognize what is going on round here!!!) .....Tryna get my "local celebrities" to send in their music (you can always tell who is truly the hungriest!!! Some are gonna be pissed when erebody is on there, but THEM & I can honestly say, DAMN Near everybody is gonna represent on there!!! YIPEE!!!) .....Tryna to get confirmation from retailers, bootleggers, websites and blogger that they will carry it and/or post ad banners (what is the point of creating and packaging a product if you have no place to sell it??? I am most def not with all dat hand to hand biz).......Coming to the conclusion that I am gonna have to put more into this project than I origianally anticipated (people keep telling me...."You need to talk to the people").......
    *
    I know I prolly sound like I am complaining, but I'm really not...this was just my way of saying to all of you out there grinding and strugglin....tryna figure out how to make things happen....I respect you to the utmost! Not everyone is cut out for this biz!!! .....those of you that actually accomplish the task of putting together a CD deserve sooooo much credit. Regardless of whether it's an album or a mixtape, done properly, requires a tremendous amount of time and focus...never mind the associated costs (which can vary based on the quality of sound you are going for). Keep up the very necessary work.....See ya @ the TOP!!!
    *
    check me out on MYSPACE @ www.myspace.com/clove
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/11/2006 12:37:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER