UPCOMING EVENTS
STAY TUNED

Ghood Folk
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from synergizehiphop. Make your own badge here.

  • Ebony Elle
  • DNA (Baltimore's Mixtape King)
  • Ike Carter
  • Rob @ Brownstyle.net
  • Jeff
  • That Kid RADIO
  • DJ Reddz
  • DJ Lil Mic
  • Kelly (Photographer/Editor/PR)
  • MelaniN. (Photographer)
  • Missy
  • Moccaa Banks (OG)
  • Samir (Producer)
  • Tasha of Urban Voices
  • Ro Brooks (SNH)
  • Crushforce Promotions


  • UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    UPDATED SITE *COMING SOON!!!
    New Releases
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Blogs I Read
  • STREETZ MAG
  • HipHop-Blogs(dot)com
  • Pro Hip Hop
  • Government Names
  • Meandering Assholicism
  • Lynne D. Johnson
  • The 411 on the 410
  • Micki's Blog
  • Missy's Mental Musings
  • A Dirty South Perspective
  • Nah Right
  • Hip Hop Politics
  • Concrete Loop
  • George Bush's Blog
  • Grandma's Basement
  • The Kween
  • Hip Hop Ruckus
  • Street Fame (NEW BOOK)
  • Dino Mom
  • Straight outta NYC
  • Ghetto Manga
  • Música para Todos
  • Cool Links
  • C Love on MYSPACE
  • St. Frances Academy
  • datpiff(*FREE*) Mixtapes
  • Baltimore City Paper
  • AllHipHop.com
  • SOHH.com
  • BUST
  • INDUSTRY NEWS
  • WHU DAT?
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Hip Hop Press Releases
    Press
  • ITSBALTIMOREBABY! LIVE (8.30.06)
  • Part I (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part II (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Part III (WYPR - 3.24.06)
  • Baltimore City Paper - Super Style Warz feedback (3.8.2006)
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Baltimore Sun LIVE - "Battles, Not Violence" (11.24.05)
  • ughh.com (9.26.05)
  • illmuzik.com (7.28.05)
  • Baltimore City Paper - "She's All That" (6.29.2005)
  • Videos I love
    May 10, 2006
    Well got d*yum, Bubba!!! (yall remember Mama's Family?)
    The Bubba Sparxxs show has been CANCELLED with NO make-up date in sight!!!

    Special Shoutout to my peoples, Ray Victory. Keep doing the damn thing!! Be on the look out for major things from his camp. Much love also goes out to S. Dot, host extraordinaire and DJ Nelly Nell, the "Blend King". Keep showing me how its supposed to be done.


    Big Ups to the kid, Rockwell!!!! Finally got a CD from him after several instances of, "ima get it before I go"...he stopped me dead in my tracks and made me wait until he put it in my hand. Finally....I get around to listeting to it.....I look down....NO COVER!!!! at ALL.........just "Street Life Entertainment presents ROCKWELL THE EP" digitally printed on the CD in black ink...LOL! I must warn you...it's very plain looking. You may want to over look it....cast it to the side even......but if you but give it a chance you will find that there is nothing at all plain about the pictures he paints with his words....."Living Color"...would have been a more fitting title.

    The EP includes titles: #1: B-More City #2: Get This Cash # 3 Must Be In Love #4 Rockwell (Fast past.....neck snapper) #5 Fight (A crowd fave...I've seen it performed)....all very very ghood. Production was on point...I was REALLY feelin the doo wop flair of "Must Be In Love"...Great Melody!!! Rockwell is always out in about...just holla @ him...he'll prolly give you one! He's also on Myspace. Go heaaaaaaaaad, Rockwell!! I'm impressed!

    check me out on MYSPACE too!
    posted by C Love "The Rap Addict" @ 5/10/2006 07:34:00 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger ShellBe RAW said…

      Can't forget to mention that he is also MY MENTOR.....

      Thanks for mentioning him.

      He's been laying low for a minute, but he's making a 'comeback' if you will.......and he's gonna make a lot of people nervous!

       
    • At Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger C Love "The Rap Addict" said…

      Funny thing, I actually thought about mentioning that fact...LOL! not that it has anything to do with the post, but b/c you say it sooo much! I wonder does he even know how much he influences you

      ...I am glad you let um know tho!

      Don't even call it a comeback...i never even knew he left...I am sure others didn't either...LOL!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: C Love "The Rap Addict"
    Home: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, United States
    About Me: I LOVE LIFE! HIP HOP IS MY HEART! I'M THE HOST OF NO GUTS NO GLORY: THE ULTIMATE SKILLZ CHALLENGE (BALTIMORE, MD) EVERY 4TH THURSDAY OF THE MONTH @ 5 SEASONS
    See my complete profile
    Recent Posts
    Chatter Box
    IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!
    "Fire and Brimstone" Video Shoot
    Reviews
    Rap / Hip Hop
    Spoken Word
  • 5th L
  • Olu Butterfly
  • HGE
  • E the Poet Emcee (TLE)
  • Rebecca Dupas
  • LOVE (TLE)
  • My Life
    Props
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER